- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
685 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael P (Longwood, FL) — Oct 30, 2018 6:51 AM
Good quality fit. Product is "Made with pride in the USA". The 1-page instructions were written by someone who never installed the seat cover. 1) Following numbered steps w/pictures, you have to partially uninstall seat back to install the seat bottom. 2) Laser printed, the pictures are poorly rendered. They need to be bigger. 3) For front-row driver and passenger, NOWHERE does it say to install flaps over the air bag logo, on the outside of each seat. Reversed, the air bag is blocked!
Reviewed by Donald W (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Express — Sep 26, 2018 8:23 AM
Reviewed by jeff p (ANAHEIM, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Quest — Sep 13, 2018 8:19 PM
While these covers work better than anything else I've seen. I think they feel and look more like vinyl from the 80th than synthetic leather. The back of the seats is the only part they did not get rucght where the coat hangers are are too big.