- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
662 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank P (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Liberty — May 24, 2018 3:44 PM
So far so good. Just installed the covers. The fit and quality is very good. Give me a year and I'll know about the durability.
Reviewed by Steve T (FLORENCE, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 18, 2018 7:29 AM
I am very impressed. My friends didn't realize they were even seat covers at first.The fit is great, very comfortable to sit on
Reviewed by Pat L (Gray, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 17, 2018 10:24 AM
The appearance of the covers is very good. There is an issue with the headrests covers. I am currently working wit CalTrend to resolve this and the full covering of the sides of the seats. CalTrend's customer support reps are very professional and eager to handle any needs of the customer. Once theses issues are resolved, I will look to order from them again.
Reviewed by Jeff P (SOUTHBOROUGH, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica — May 11, 2018 6:16 AM
The order turned out to be for the wrong model (no fault of caltrend or autoanything) and they quickly exchanged for the correct one. Covers fit great, look great, and cover everything.
Reviewed by John H (Deland, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — May 04, 2018 4:23 AM
chose these covers with the help of auto-anything to keep the front seats of our Durango from wear on the edges. What a great choice. Fit and workmanship is so good that people don't even notice that they are covers! Thanks to CalTrend and autoanything!!