- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interior with the look and feel of real leather
- Expertly tailored from precise, computer-cut patterns for a perfect fit
- Less expensive, animal-free alternative to genuine leather
- Made from top-quality synthetic-leather fabric
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in a range of stylish colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
So soft, so supple, so beautiful—it must be leather—but it's not! CalTrend's I Can't Believe It's Not Leather Seat Covers wrap your seats in ultra-smooth, ultra-tough faux leather, sparing you the expense and maintenance of the real thing. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns and expertly tailored by masters at CalTrend. The results: a set of seat covers that fit so perfectly that only you know they aren't from the factory.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's ICBINL Seat Covers are built to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, ICBINL Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points delivering a luxurious look and feel worlds above most leather like seat covers.
To complete the custom package, ICBINL Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend ICBINL Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers Customer Reviews
667 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stace K (JACKSON, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 08, 2018 10:53 AM
They aren't as tight as other fake leather covers i've seen. Easy to tell they are covers when up close. Soft and feel like leather though. Stitching could be more robust.
Reviewed by Greg K (SEBASTOPOL, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Explorer — Aug 04, 2018 2:19 PM
Very nice fit.Seams are in the correct places and very straight. I installed in the front 2 rows of a 2018 Explorer. The design of the bucket seats fron Ford made routing straps difficult. They feel as good as the leather seats I covered.
Reviewed by Rachel M (BEND, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Aug 01, 2018 6:40 AM
Love my seat covers! Everyone thinks they are leather AND they don't realize they are covers - until they really look at them. The head covers kind of give it away - after pointing out that they are covers. Maybe I need to tighten the velcro more. They are easy to wipe down after my dog and spilled coffee. Dog hair does not stick!
Reviewed by Donald F (Huber Heights, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2018 4:33 AM
I've had these seat covers previous for my truck and they held up for almost 8 yrs. Hope this pair does as well
Reviewed by Stuart U (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 26, 2018 8:20 PM
These covers are very well created. They fit very tightly on the seats. While it isn't upholstery level fit, the fit is still very good. Deducted one star because driver's seat on my Tacoma was very hard to install and isn't quite as tight as the passenger and rear can seats.