- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect, beautify and stylize your interior with genuine leather seat covers
- Great-looking, inexpensive alternative to factory leather
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface—matching vinyl on sides and back
- These genuine leather seat covers boast reinforced seams for extra-strength
- Body contact points are lined with foam for added driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Includes headrest and armrest covers when required
- Available in 4 stylish colors: Beige, Black, Charcoal and Grey
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Get the same soft, supple interior reserved for fine motorcars with CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers. CalTrend wraps your seats in ultra-smooth, premium leather-sparing you the expense of the OEM leather package. Plus, they're cut to exact size with precision patterns, so these Leather Covers stylize all rows of your vehicle with classic looks and a factory-like fit.
Beneath the custom good looks, CalTrend's Leather Seat Covers are built to last. The seating surface is crafted from top-grade leather with matching vinyl on the sides and back for the ultimate car leather seat treatment. And, all edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, these genuine Leather Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Leather Seat Covers include headrest and armrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your CalTrend Leather Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
CalTrend Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce V (PENSACOLA, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Celica — Apr 21, 2018 5:43 AM
The old leather on my driver's seat was badly split and I needed to do something because otherwise the vehicle is in great shape with low mileage. The options were to go to a local car shop where they quoted $700 for each of the front seats or shop for some classy seat covers to match the original leather. The Cal Trend covers look great and almost match the fit of the original. And they cost way less than re-upholstering!
Reviewed by Ted H (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Dec 03, 2017 7:13 PM
The seat covers look nice. The fitment around the headrests, center console and rear cup holders is not great.
Reviewed by Linda M (SANTA FE, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Pilot — Nov 28, 2017 8:18 AM
I bought these for my daughter's Honda Pilot and they make the car feel new and covered up the old cloth car seats and I cannot say enough about this product!
Reviewed by Jason D (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Sep 27, 2017 11:00 AM
Everything about these are great! Fit, price, quality... I'm very happy with them