- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wrap your seats with luxurious-to-the-touch, yet durable Velour—perfect for luxury vehicles
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- CAD-designed and precision cut, these seat covers have a snug fit that rivals the factory originals
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Each seat cover resists slippage and fabric wear even after extended use
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- With the kit, installation is quick and painless
- Choose from 6 universal colors: Taupe, Black, Charcoal, Gray, Dark Blue and Light Blue
- Coverking Velour seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Custom made and 3D-scanned for a precision fit in your make, model and year
- Your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Protect your new vehicle's fresh interior or revive the look of weathered upholstery with Coverking Velour Seat Covers. The lush, thick-nap velour is designed to last for years while bringing out the best in your interior. Cut with precision CAD patterns, Velour Covers envelope all your seat rows with plush style and luxurious comfort.
Coverking Velour Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Coverking Velour keeps your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Velour Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Velour Seat Covers Customer Reviews
166 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul K (New Berlin, WI) Reviewed for a 2020 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 19, 2020 8:39 AM
Love the velour covers. There is a little play in the upper section because of the curvature of the seat. Doesn't seem like it will be a problem. This is my 3rd set of theses on three different vehicles.
Reviewed by Dennis M (Paso Robles, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Cadillac ATS — May 07, 2019 8:23 PM
Color is WAY off. I've purchased several sets in gray and the color was right on. The tan is more of a brown. Stitching on side of one is completely falling apart right out of the box.
Reviewed by Sandra S (HURRICANE, WV) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Civic — Feb 09, 2019 3:26 AM
I have ordered these for my daughter's new honda civic for her birthday. They are perfect, and will protect her seats. I have ordered seat covers in the past and have always been pleased with Auto Anything. They are great to work with. Will be ordering in the future.
Reviewed by mark w (tulsa, OK) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Dec 15, 2018 9:29 PM
I selected these covers for their appearance and quality. I was fortunate to catch them on sale as well. The color works perfectly with my truck interior and my friends didn't realize they were covers as they fit so well. I am totally satisfied with them. If you have power seats, you might want to raise the seat all the way up to allow access for strap routing above all the motors and arms and sharp metal. Under manual seats it was no issue.