- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Treat your seats to the rich look and feel of real leather without the high cost
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- High-grade vinyl fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from a wide range of solid or two-tone colors
- Coverking Leatherette seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Practical elegance-that's the best way to describe Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers. The high-grade vinyl is as soft and supple as the real deal, yet the Leatherette material is super tough and easy to clean. Plus, wrapping your interior with the rich feel of real leather won't skin your budget.That means, with Coverking, leather seats are finally within your reach.
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Leatherette Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed with a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
664 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Trudy O (DURANGO, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 9:48 AM
I ordered these seat covers for my 2017 Toyota Tacoma. They are good quality covers and nice looking. Fit my truck well. You need 2 people to install. I plan to order same covers for my back seat. A friend of mine that owns a Toyota 4 Runner plans to order a set after she saw mine.
Reviewed by Mitchell H (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Explorer — Oct 07, 2018 3:49 PM
I waited some time to write the review, as I wanted to see how they feel for a little while. I purchased both front and rear rows. The rear row was more difficult and I had trouble getting the bench seat re-installed. Additionally, the rear row armrest/drink holder is now permanently stowed, as I think the cover was cut incorrectly and there is absolutely no way it will function. It looks fine in the stowed position. The product does "wear" well, and definitely looks great!
Reviewed by Selby H M (Holt, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Oct 04, 2018 6:55 AM
Reviewed by Timothy M (PLEASANT VALLEY, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 29, 2018 7:27 AM
The Leatherette Seat Covers are a very good quality. The materials and sewing are excellent and look nice on the seats. With that said I wish they could be pulled up a bit tighter. Also when you pull the covers tight on the headrests the Velcro connection from both sides should be tighter (should have shortened the material and moved the Velcro inward). You really should remove the backset of the F150 to install the cover. This quite a challenge.
Reviewed by Douglas H (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2018 4:02 PM