- Bundle And Save $39 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers give you the rich look and feel of leather seat covers - without the price tag
- Durable vinyl is a blend of military-grade polyester and high-quality Cordura, giving you a supple, soft-to-the touch feel
- Fabric is resistant to UV damage, stains, mildew and rot, keeping your seats underneath looking factory fresh
- Wide range of single or dual-tone colors give you a customized look
- 3D imaging and made-to-order sizing ensures a snug, slip-free fit based on your make, model and year
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Included installation kit makes putting your seat covers on quick and painless
- Your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
From battle-worn buckets to hot-off-the-lot mint condition leather seats, covers from Coverking will protect your interior and keep you cruising footloose and fancy-free for years to come - even when you take a speed bump a little too fast and send that super-size Coke a-flying. These Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers treat your bum to the comfort of leather, your eyes to the sleek look of a luxury interior and your wallet to a price tag that leaves a little wiggle room for a few extra tanks of gas this weekend. All that while being water resistant and easy to clean. Can your neighbor’s leather seat covers do that?
The secret sauce to your stylish new, "are they, or aren’t they leather" seat covers is leatherette - a strong vinyl material made out of a unique blend of military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura. Yes, we said military-grade. It’s like sliding a second-skin layer on your seats that makes them resistant to UV damage, stains, mildew and rot.
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are ready to pull double duty when it comes to durable protection for your original upholstery and a pride-inducing, sleek look for your ride. Thanks to 3D imaging, each of Coverkings’ car seat covers are made to order with a precision, slip-free fit that rivals the factory original. And they come complete with full seat functionality in all rows, covers for those headrests, armrests, consoles and convenient map pockets (depending on your vehicle). We know you know don’t need a map, but it’s there just in case - with a little extra room for snacks, pocket knives and other tools you want handy.
When we say only you won’t know the difference between these leatherette car seat covers and the real deal, we mean it. They are soft and supple, yet rugged enough to handle daily wear and tear. So, roll up, pile in the troops - whether that’s your buddies, carpooling coworkers or an actual troupe of Boy Scouts - and drive on with confidence, because these car seat covers were made to be used. To prove it, Coverking’s got them covered with a 3-year warranty, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
620 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JB Esker and sons J (TEUTOPOLIS, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-450/550 — Mar 25, 2020 5:32 AM
Reviewed by Paul R (SEASIDE PARK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Corolla — Mar 20, 2020 11:52 AM
I bought them on 12/8/19. Still in process of figuring out how to install. The material is so tight, it doesn't actually tuck the way the YouTube video shows. The installation guide they sent with the covers didn't address how to do the back seats - and of course, the need to unbolt and remove the back seats from the car to do so.
Reviewed by Stacey R (Annapolis, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Lexus RX 350 — Mar 20, 2020 8:16 AM
These seat covers are fantastic! I purchased the genuine leather ones for the front seats a year ago and they still look new. I purchased the leatherette for the back because I have a dog and I'm hoping they'll be durable. Both sets look like factory seats!
Reviewed by michael M (HARTLAND, WI) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Frontier — Mar 20, 2020 1:25 AM
I had problems figuring out how to finish the bottom of the seat back on the fold down passengers seat. I did not like to way the covers wrap around the seat back bottom. I could not pull up on the thin fabric and at the same time pull down on the back material. Also I had to guess how to apply the small strips on the corners. None of you videos and paper instruction address these parts of the installation process.