- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Treat your seats to the rich look and feel of real leather without the high cost
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- High-grade vinyl fabric resists UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from a wide range of solid or two-tone colors
- Coverking Leatherette seat covers are made to order—no ill-fitting bargain covers here
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Practical elegance-that's the best way to describe Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers. The high-grade vinyl is as soft and supple as the real deal, yet the Leatherette material is super tough and easy to clean. Plus, wrapping your interior with the rich feel of real leather won't skin your budget.That means, with Coverking, leather seats are finally within your reach.
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Leatherette Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers are backed with a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
670 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by PAIGE L (CHESAPEAKE, VA) — Nov 22, 2018 10:13 PM
I purchased the Leatherette seat covers for my Ford F-150. The quality of the covers is outstanding. The material, workmanship, and fitment are all excellent. I believe these covers will be durable and last for years to come. The fitment is perfect. people can not tell they are seat covers and think it is the factory covering.
Reviewed by James G (CLARKSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac G5 — Nov 18, 2018 6:05 PM
The seat covers are a great addition to my 2007 Pontiac G5's interior and the way they fit over the factory seats almost make them seem as if they came with the car. I've bought several seat covers before but none have ever looked as nice as these. Even the headrest covers fit like a glove. Finally a company that got it right. Thanks coverking.
Reviewed by Don M (Hadar, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 10, 2018 3:53 AM
These covers fit loose and the edges/corners wrinkle. I had one of the strap buckles break when I lightly pulled on it. The Velcro on the rear of the seat back didn't come close to being where it needed to be. Not too happy with this Leatherette.
Reviewed by Alan S (BARTLETT, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 07, 2018 5:40 AM
Slightly disappointed in fitment around edges. Possibly elastic around bottom of seat needed. cutouts around seat belt too large. You can see existing seat through cutouts. Looks like seat has been factory covered (NOT). On a positive note, Have not seen a better (cover) EVER. Thickness and Plush excellent. Not sorry I bought it. I don't think I would find a better cover anywhere. Overall, excellent choice. Upholstery shop wanted $1000.00 to recover..excellent value.
Reviewed by Robert H (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Ranger — Nov 02, 2018 9:11 PM
Took a while to receive but the seat covers were of excellent quality. The seats were easy to install [except for the donsole]. It took the more time to cover the console than it did both seats. But the effort was worth it.