- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make your interior the lap of luxury with Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface and leatherette on the sides for enhanced durability where you need it most
- Tanned and UV treated for use in automotive interiors, this breathable leather can withstand daily use and abuse
- Supple top layer is smooth to the touch; grippy traction pads keep these covers from sliding around
- Coverage includes car seat covers for headrests, armrests, and center consoles when applicable to your vehicle
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns and cutting for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
- Choose from 3 colors to match your personal style or interior: Black, Beige, and Grey
- Your Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Have you been neglecting your car seat covers? You think they're doing fine, but late at night, they're out there in the garage feeling neglected. You don't even clean up the coffee stains anymore. What happened? It's time to give your car's interior a makeover and brighten your daily commute while you're at it.
The soft touch of leather seats used to be reserved for the hoity-toity and the fancy-schmancy. Well, move over, royalty – now everyone can treat their hands (and butts) to the sweet feel of genuine leather seats. Coverking uses tanned breathable leather on the seating surface and leatherette on the sides of these car and truck seat covers, a subtle combination that keeps costs low and durability high.
Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers fit so well that they may rival your vehicle's original upholstery. No, really. We bet your passengers won't even notice they're not riding on the original fabric. The precision designs assure a seamless fit in all rows, and Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets when applicable. And the fact that they're made to order using 3-D scanning and CAD technology means these covers will always install easily with no special tools involved.
Other popular features of these car and truck seat covers include French seams along the top stitch, a protective top layer that resists UV rays, a non-slip membrane beneath to keep the covers in place, and top-quality hardware to make your life easier.
Whether you're keeping new seats looking new or making amends for years of neglecting older seats, these Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers are there to help. These car seat covers and truck seat covers are backed with an impressive 2-Year Warranty.
- Genuine Leather material only on the seating surface
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert A (METAIRIE, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 28, 2019 8:39 PM
No installation kit or instructions came with the covers...covers came in an open bag and nothing else in a poorly taped partially open box...ordered a tool elsewhere online to install...fabric quality ok but overall highly disappointed for the money since it almost seems i was shipped a return from another customer
Reviewed by Ronald M (Chatham, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Impreza — Apr 20, 2019 4:10 AM
I wanted leather seat covers for my Subaru Crosstrwek, and was apprensive about spending a lot of money. The seat covers are well worth the money, It was a little difficult installing the covers, but most of that was due to the type of the seats themselves. Great quality.
Reviewed by Bob S (Aptos, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Oct 18, 2018 8:04 AM
Reviewed by Michell C (Greeley, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Cherokee — Sep 19, 2018 9:14 AM
These seat covers are a little difficult to install but not impossible. The hardest piece was probably the middle consul of the backseat. Once you put the seat covers on and put the headrests back in it is very difficult to get to the buttons that release or adjust the headrests. I wish there were elastic strips and hooks in a few more spots. Great quality and fit very well. I would recommend these to friends.
Reviewed by Austin C (Auburn Hills, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 01, 2012 5:38 PM