- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Treat yourself to the comfort and style you deserve with Genuine Leather Seat Covers
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Crafted from top-grade leather on the seating surface—leatherette on the sides
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order and provide coverage for everything ranging from headrests to center consoles, depending on your specific vehicle
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from 4 universal colors: Black, Beige, Grey and Taupe.
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Cradle your seats with the soft-touch that only comes with Genuine Leather-Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers. Luxurious leather seating, once reserved for the finest motorcars, delivers the comfort and style you deserve along with unmatched durability. Coverking uses top-grade leather on the seating surface and leatherette on the sides-a supple combination that keeps the cost low and the style high.
Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patters and high-quality materials, Genuine Leather Seat Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers are backed with a 2-year warranty.
- Genuine Leather material only on the seating surface
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Genuine Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob S (Aptos, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Oct 18, 2018 8:04 AM
Reviewed by Michell C (Greeley, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Cherokee — Sep 19, 2018 9:14 AM
These seat covers are a little difficult to install but not impossible. The hardest piece was probably the middle consul of the backseat. Once you put the seat covers on and put the headrests back in it is very difficult to get to the buttons that release or adjust the headrests. I wish there were elastic strips and hooks in a few more spots. Great quality and fit very well. I would recommend these to friends.
Reviewed by Austin C (Auburn Hills, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 01, 2012 5:38 PM
Reviewed by Gene M (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford C-Max — Apr 14, 2012 11:24 AM
They almost look like leather upholstery, and feel like leather upholstery. They have a matte finish which does not show the soil as easily as would a shiny leather. The slightly textured finish allows you to slide across easily but gives a little friction which is more comfortable for the dog and gives him a more stable surface to lie on. The instillation was easy. I did it on a cold day and plan to tighten the covers when the weather is warmer and they have been on awhile. The black is a neutral color which fits in with the gray interior of the car. I chose black feeling that it would not show the soil as easily as gray would I wish I would have purchased them sooner.