- Bundle And Save $39 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Saddle-up your stead with the western look and feel of Saddle Blanket Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- 3-D imaging technology uses precision-CAD patterns for a snug fit that rivals the factory original
- Crafted from a colorful heavy-duty saddle blanket material with black Neotex sides
- CAD-designed and precision cut, these seat covers have a snug fit that rivals the factory originals
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Each seat cover resists slippage and fabric wear even after extended use
- Tight fit ensures seat covers don't slip even after extended use
- With the kit, installation is quick and painless
- Choose from these classic colors: Black, Tan or Wine
- Coverking custom seat covers are made to order and provide coverage for everything ranging from headrests to center consoles, depending on your specific vehicle
- Custom made and 3D-scanned for a precision fit in your make, model and year
- Your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're driving cattle or driving to work, Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers saddle your rig with the unmistakable style of the old west. Designed with the built-in durability to handle anything the trail dishes out, Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are still crafted for cozy comfort and high style.
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers fit so well that they rival your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Saddle Blanket Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Customer Reviews
215 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zac L (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 05, 2019 5:50 PM
I was initially frustrated with the amount of material the two front covers had, but quickly realized I just wasn't installing correctly. Use the tool provided to tuck the excess in your seat, ensure your fasteners are attached and tight below the seat, and it will slowly come together. This didn't get 5 stars for me b/c 1) price is a bit high imo & 2) material isn't as thick as other saddlebag covers I've had/seen. Otherwise I love the look and feel so far (only 3 days post install)
Reviewed by Anthony B (Holualoa, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Mar 18, 2019 5:09 PM
Seat covers look great and I think they will work good but a little bit of a pain in the ass to put on but worth it but the center consul witch I did not even know that I was even getting was a joke they need to work on that
Reviewed by Marshal H (TROUT LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Feb 26, 2019 9:09 AM
Reviewed by Yvette B (CRESCENT CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Dec 22, 2018 7:53 AM
It's well fitted. Looks nice. And you can still feel the heated seat. Overall very good. Only down fall was trying to find where the hooks go on the bottom of the seats.
Reviewed by DWIGHT C (SALIDA, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Dec 18, 2018 9:57 AM
I did CHAT on the site to make sure I was getting the right ones for my husband's truck. They came and the headrest covers are too small. They fit over the headrest but not enough slack to use the velcro fasteners. And the driver's cover was perfect but the passenger cover has seat belt holes that don't do anything plus it is baggy. They were so much work putting them on that we aren't willing to take them off and are going to live with it.