- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Crafted from 1680 Denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1189 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dirk V (EUGENE, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Hyundai Veracruz — Saturday at 3:29 AM
Needs better instructions. Packing list does not identify items listed in box. Spent too much time trying to figure out what goes where. Product very well made. Happy with product, instructions, not so much.
Reviewed by Levi S (Cord, AR) Reviewed for a 2018 Kia Optima — Nov 27, 2018 11:31 PM
Bought these for my wife's car. I wish I would have bought these for my truck. The material seems to be very durable but still very comfortable. Installation is easy after you figure out how to get the backseat off. Great product and pretty affordable compared to some of the other ones.
Reviewed by Robert W P (Monroe, OR) Reviewed for a 1963 Chevy Corvair — Nov 26, 2018 6:51 AM
I use my truck around the farm. These covers are vey heavy duty and will, I'm sure, protect my truck's upholstery while I'm hauling hay or just plain dirty. They are also easy to remove and reinstall when I don't want to have them on. They look like work covers so beware that they aren't what I would call pretty, A great item to protect a working truck.