- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Crafted from 1680 Denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1115 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michael b (JENSEN BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 8:07 PM
Excellent quality seat covers. Ordered front and rear set. They fit a little loose at first but actually get better and settle in with a little time. They don't slide off the seat getting in and out. Water just beads on them. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Michael C (LAWTON, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 10, 2018 10:46 AM
They are not as snug as it seems they should be, the front center council both top and bottom fits very loose and the tabs that fit inside the plastic cup holders are to big and you can't pet the cover back on with out it popping off. The head rest covers fit loose also. Over all the material is great. Missing the installation tool kit.
Reviewed by Teal S (Weldona, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 09, 2018 9:35 AM
A pain to install and fit was hard to get lined up but otherwise we are very pleased with the product so far!
Reviewed by Michael O (BREA, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Kia Sportage — May 09, 2018 6:17 AM
Truly a custom fit. These seat covers were designed exceptionally. Great appearance and durable too!
Reviewed by J E V (Wayside, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — May 08, 2018 7:01 AM
Seat covers arrived a week earlier than expected, which is a real plus.. The back seat could use a little revision on the part that slips under the cover to attach the Velcro.. Still don't have that secure, but working on it.. Overall the covers look durable for taking my German Shepherd checking cattle, etc..