- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Crafted from 1680 Denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1142 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ervin S (Winterville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Monday at 12:58 PM
They are paid to be a good product, however do not know the durability aspect of them and not very easy to install
Reviewed by Gary W (La Mesa, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Outback — Jul 10, 2018 12:11 PM
Installation is not for the weak of heart or those who are not mechanically inclined. However, if you like solving puzzles, this might be for you. The result is very durable covers. Best for a utility vehicle, as these will not look right in a luxury car. They are nylon. They look and feel like nylon, not cotton at all. But your seats will be safe unless someone starts stabbing them like the movie Psycho. These do not breathe much, so you might get sweaty.
Reviewed by Ned S (BLOOMSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Jul 05, 2018 4:23 AM
Came early and except for how hot it was, relatively easy to install. Did front and rear of my truck in less than an hour by myself.
Reviewed by Paul S (RAPID RIVER, MI) — Jun 27, 2018 8:21 PM
Didnt have any major problems with my seat covers, they fit wonderfully just a little snug to get on. Had some stitching pull out on the headrest portion, but was not a deal breaker for me, its hidden underneath the rest anyhow!