- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tackle whatever element you face with Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Crafted from durable 1680 Denier Cordura Ballistic fabric; one of the toughest materials to cover a seat
- CAD-designed and precision cut, these seat covers have a snug fit that rivals the factory originals
- Each seat cover resists slippage and fabric wear even after extended use
- Over time, Coverking canvas seat covers take the shape of your seats for an even better fit
- Custom fit to your specific vehicle; every seat cover is CAD designed for a perfect vehicle
- Each canvas seat cover comes with a free installation kit that includes a Kevlar glove, tool, traction pad, and safety glasses
- With the kit, installation is quick and painless
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Comes with appropriate arm and head rest when applicable
- Match the rest of your interior with the option of a variety of colors
- Your Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers come with a 1 year warranty
- Easy installation guides: Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
Your busy hectic schedule can lead you to messy situations. Your vehicle’s interior does not deserve the abuse it could face. Protect them with the toughest truck seat covers out there. Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers keep the dangers of spills, soil, kids, and the weather away from your seats. Crafted from durable heavy duty Cordura Ballistic fabric, these truck seat covers resist the spills, stains, moisture, and weather that may hit your seats. The durable material never fades over time, keeping its strength and grip for ages. The quality and strength of the canvas seat covers keep their shape over time; no more sagging worn seat covers! The strong canvas also resists damaging UV rays as well.
Each seat cover is custom made to fit your specific vehicle. Simply select your year, make, and model of your vehicle to see the seat covers that fit. Select from an array of colors to complement your interior. Your seat’s head rests and arm rests also get covered in the industry leading material. Every seat cover is guaranteed to fit thanks to Coverking’s CAD designed patterns for a precise measurement and fit.
Each set of seat covers come with a free installation kit to help make the installation easy and painless. The kit includes a Kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad, and safety glasses. Cleaning your seat covers are just as easy; simply remove them and machine wash the pieces. When done, air dry and install them! Every Coverking seat cover comes with a 1 year warranty. With Coverking canvas seat covers, your seats are now the toughest pieces inside your car or truck.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cordura-Ballistic is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1029 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roy C (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Jun 12, 2019 1:12 PM
Reviewed by bill a (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Expedition — May 28, 2019 7:53 AM
Installed a second set of these on our Fire Chief's 2007 Expedition EL SSV to protect the cloth seats. First set lasted 10 years, they're built well and stand up to daily use, BUT.. These are only made for bucket seats and the SSV Expedition comes with a 30/70 seat bottom with bucket backs. Driver's side fits like a glove, passenger's seat back cover fits great. We secured the seat bottom cover enough to make it work but the "inboard" edge is loose because it's folded under the cover.
Reviewed by Joyce S (Hermitage, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Terrain — May 07, 2019 3:22 AM
These covers are made nice, great material. Each one has a tag inside to show which seat it goes on. The hardest part is hooking them together under the seat(especially power seats). They fit nice.
Reviewed by John D (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Sequoia — May 06, 2019 12:10 PM
The covers are durable, waterproof and installation was easy. As a boat owner, wear waders that are damp. They work great under this scenario. I only wish for the price that they would have provided the center console cover for my vehicle. That would have been the icing on the cake. Overall, love them.
Reviewed by James S (GRANBURY, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge ProMaster — May 01, 2019 8:05 PM
Overall the fabric looks good and appears it will be durable. But the fit was horrible for my 2018 Promaster. The fit was bad at the arm rest. And this bunched up the seat cover. The promised installation kit was forgotten. I ordered the version that was supposed to be cut for armrests on pass and driver seat. The pass seat cover was different than the driver seat cover where the arm rest is. The covers should have been identical here.