- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy installation guides:
Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
- The Heavy-duty Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers handle kids, pets, job sites and action adventures with ease
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Crafted from 1680 Denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed
- Like your favorite pair of jeans, Coverking Ballistic seat covers mold closer to your seats with age
- Ultra-Durable material resists slippage even after extended use
- Precision-CAD patterns are custom made for your vehicle
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Choose from an array of explosive colors
- Your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty
Silo your seats with the toughest covers on the market-Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers. Built to withstand anything short of nuclear meltdown, Ballistic Seat Covers are crafted from heavy-duty Cordura Ballistic fabric. Plus, they boast a waterproof inner coating that bolsters the already explosive protection.
Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers mold to your seats over time, ensuring tough protection for your vehicle's original upholstery. The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, plus Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And the fact that they're made to order means your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're working to keep your new seats new, to boost your interior style, or to revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your seats covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Ballistic Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, your Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers are backed with a 1-year warranty.
- Cordura-Ballistic is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1132 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Pamela H (UKIAH, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek — Sep 22, 2018 11:02 PM
I have had the seat covers on my seats for several months now and I am very happy with the way they look and the way they keep my seats clean and protected. I have two dogs and haul teenagers in my car on a regular basis and my seats still stay clean and looking good. I made a good choice when I purchased them!
Reviewed by Bill G (SIDNEY, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Sep 19, 2018 8:11 PM
Seat covers work well....look very nice and installed fairly easily. Only issue is that the holes for the headrest bars are nor sewn or sealed....That is, they are cut and left frazzled....not as expected for the quality of the overall covers. I will need to take them off and try to sew around the holes...something that the manufacturer should have completed. However, overall a good purchase.
Reviewed by Molly S (HONEOYE FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Camry — Sep 19, 2018 12:13 PM
The rear bench seat cover for my 2006 Toyota Camry fits perfectly and seems pretty durable. I put it on right before 12 day road trip w my black lab. (Highly recommend you pop the bench out before installing cover, super easy then) It is a little slippery for him, but other than that, just some pilling at the seams. Time will tell if it will hold up long term... keep you posted:)