- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tackle whatever element you face with Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Crafted from durable 1680 Denier Cordura Ballistic fabric; one of the toughest materials to cover a seat
- CAD-designed and precision cut, these seat covers have a snug fit that rivals the factory originals
- Each seat cover resists slippage and fabric wear even after extended use
- Over time, Coverking canvas seat covers take the shape of your seats for an even better fit
- Custom fit to your specific vehicle; every seat cover is CAD designed for a perfect vehicle
- Each canvas seat cover comes with a free installation kit that includes a Kevlar glove, tool, traction pad, and safety glasses
- With the kit, installation is quick and painless
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Comes with appropriate arm and head rest when applicable
- Match the rest of your interior with the option of a variety of colors
- Your Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers come with a 1 year warranty
- Easy installation guides: Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
Your busy hectic schedule can lead you to messy situations. Your vehicle’s interior does not deserve the abuse it could face. Protect them with the toughest truck seat covers out there. Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers keep the dangers of spills, soil, kids, and the weather away from your seats. Crafted from durable heavy duty Cordura Ballistic fabric, these truck seat covers resist the spills, stains, moisture, and weather that may hit your seats. The durable material never fades over time, keeping its strength and grip for ages. The quality and strength of the canvas seat covers keep their shape over time; no more sagging worn seat covers! The strong canvas also resists damaging UV rays as well.
Each seat cover is custom made to fit your specific vehicle. Simply select your year, make, and model of your vehicle to see the seat covers that fit. Select from an array of colors to complement your interior. Your seat’s head rests and arm rests also get covered in the industry leading material. Every seat cover is guaranteed to fit thanks to Coverking’s CAD designed patterns for a precise measurement and fit.
Each set of seat covers come with a free installation kit to help make the installation easy and painless. The kit includes a Kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad, and safety glasses. Cleaning your seat covers are just as easy; simply remove them and machine wash the pieces. When done, air dry and install them! Every Coverking seat cover comes with a 1 year warranty. With Coverking canvas seat covers, your seats are now the toughest pieces inside your car or truck.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cordura-Ballistic is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1037 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan P (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Jul 23, 2019 8:53 AM
I bought a set 10 years ago for my truck when it was new. The fit and installation details were much better in the old one. The price had only gone up $20, so no complaints about that.
Reviewed by Michael B (GOUVERNEUR, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jul 16, 2019 9:19 AM
I have had other CoverKing products and they were superlative. My new seat covers are beautiful but I had problems with the head rests. The flaps, that should lay flat, are 1 3/4 inches too long. There is no way they can be secured and look flat, because I tried. I determined that I needed to cut the loop strip off the flap and glue it on the appropriate place to make it lay flat. Original Liquid Stitch, registered trademark, was used and is a permanent bond in 30 minutes.
Reviewed by Michael L (Pine Bluff, AR) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 13, 2019 1:30 PM
I was going to get the Carhartt covers, but decided to try these primarily due to the price difference. The looks, the material and workmanship all appear to be of good quality. I have always liked Carhartt products, but have never actually seen any of their seat covers, so it was very difficult to justify paying nearly twice the price of these Coverkings. If they hold up to the normal wear and tear that I put them through, I'll consider this an excellent purchase. Fairly easy install.
Reviewed by Josh S (BAY CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford Escape — Jul 10, 2019 8:05 PM
Reviewed by Kilee T (MARSHALL, MN) — Jul 10, 2019 7:06 AM
These look great but installing was difficult. Definitely a two person job and even then tough. I was hoping I could easily remove to wash and what not but I wont be doing that! Otherwise they look great and seem to be of good quality. We will see if they stand up to two large dogs and an infant!