- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tackle whatever element you face with Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Crafted from durable 1680 Denier Cordura Ballistic fabric; one of the toughest materials to cover a seat
- CAD-designed and precision cut, these seat covers have a snug fit that rivals the factory originals
- Each seat cover resists slippage and fabric wear even after extended use
- Over time, Coverking canvas seat covers take the shape of your seats for an even better fit
- Custom fit to your specific vehicle; every seat cover is CAD designed for a perfect vehicle
- Each canvas seat cover comes with a free installation kit that includes a Kevlar glove, tool, traction pad, and safety glasses
- With the kit, installation is quick and painless
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Comes with appropriate arm and head rest when applicable
- Match the rest of your interior with the option of a variety of colors
- Your Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers come with a 1 year warranty
- Easy installation guides: Seat cover installation instructions(PDF)
Your busy hectic schedule can lead you to messy situations. Your vehicle’s interior does not deserve the abuse it could face. Protect them with the toughest truck seat covers out there. Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers keep the dangers of spills, soil, kids, and the weather away from your seats. Crafted from durable heavy duty Cordura Ballistic fabric, these truck seat covers resist the spills, stains, moisture, and weather that may hit your seats. The durable material never fades over time, keeping its strength and grip for ages. The quality and strength of the canvas seat covers keep their shape over time; no more sagging worn seat covers! The strong canvas also resists damaging UV rays as well.
Each seat cover is custom made to fit your specific vehicle. Simply select your year, make, and model of your vehicle to see the seat covers that fit. Select from an array of colors to complement your interior. Your seat’s head rests and arm rests also get covered in the industry leading material. Every seat cover is guaranteed to fit thanks to Coverking’s CAD designed patterns for a precise measurement and fit.
Each set of seat covers come with a free installation kit to help make the installation easy and painless. The kit includes a Kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad, and safety glasses. Cleaning your seat covers are just as easy; simply remove them and machine wash the pieces. When done, air dry and install them! Every Coverking seat cover comes with a 1 year warranty. With Coverking canvas seat covers, your seats are now the toughest pieces inside your car or truck.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cordura-Ballistic is stiffer than ordinary fabrics, which may result in more wrinkles than other materials
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers Customer Reviews
1064 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Patricia M (MARGARETVILLE, NY) — Apr 23, 2020 2:31 PM
These covers are great, but my order came in missing one headrest cover and I'm having to contact customer service repeatedly to rectify the problem. Still working on it.
Reviewed by Peter C (YAKIMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2020 8:57 PM
I purchased this item hoping this popular brand would be better than others. Tradeoffs: Install ~ 15min for the initial fitting, another 15min to try to tighten for a snug fit. The material is appears to be durable to resist my dog scratching the seats. Delivery took some time for a "custom" fit, though when installed it is not a snug fit. The sides of the bottom seat cover has these tabs to tuck in, but not possible for seats with power adjustment option. A bit pricey for the tradeoffs.
Reviewed by Brandon S (Scurry, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 11, 2020 7:53 AM
Totally worth the money. First time my kids rode in my truck, got out and I saw hot sauce spilled on my seat covers, which I was able to just wipe off without leaving a trace behind, I was sold. Awesome seat covers!
Reviewed by Douglas G (WHEAT RIDGE, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2020 6:33 AM
Reviewed by Joey G (Beaufort, SC) Reviewed for a 2020 Jeep Gladiator — Apr 05, 2020 2:56 PM
This is my third set of coverking ballastic covers, 2008jk,2016jkunlimited and 2020 gladiator. The first two where awesome snug fits. 2020 gladiator less than desirable. Headrests were for another vehicle. Everything was loose fitting. Spoke to coverking they could care less.DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. TRY SADDLEMAN COVERS INSTEAD. DON'T RECOMMEND THEM FOR ANY VEHICLE NOW!