- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation is easy with heavy-duty straps and clips Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- 100% CR-Grade Neoprene boasts resilience, tuff looks and max comfort
- Precision patterns make for a snug, wetsuit-type fit
- Available with or without embroidered Jeep logo
- Choose from a wide array of colors all trimmed in black
- Accommodates seats with side-airbags when needed
- Custom-cut for the front & rear seats of your Jeep CJ or Wrangler
- Your Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Keep your Jeep seats covered and comfortable with Coverking Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers. Crafted of rugged CR-Grade Neoprene, Coverking Jeep Seat Covers let you blast the trails and your commute in complete comfort.
Available in a variety of trail-ready colors, each trimmed in black; you can match Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers to your Jeep's interior color, or mix it up for your own unique style. Plus, you can add an embroidered Jeep logo to both front and rear seats to show your Jeep pride.
Since they're custom-cut just for your CJ or Wrangler, your Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers fit your seats just like a wetsuit. The precision patterns also make for an easy installation that takes less than an hour. Best yet, Coverking covers your Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers with a regal 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
178 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kent H (Davenport, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 17, 2018 5:35 AM
These arrived as promised and are a custom fit, well engineered. The covers came with install tools and kevlar gloves to keep hands safe on those sharp seat brackets, very pleaseed looks great!
Reviewed by Rick C (Roseville, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 30, 2018 9:06 AM
The covers, made of what appears to be a good quality neoprene material, fit well and look great! Installation was fairly easy; certainly easier than expected. However, the one measure of quality: durability, is one that I won't be there to assess. The covers were purchased in preparation for sale of the vehicle.
Reviewed by Fred P (Evansville, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 11, 2018 2:42 PM
Overall, we like the product. The color of the tan stripe is much lighter than what was pictured. Like the quality of the product. A little difficult to install. There was no cutout for levers on the side of the seats.