- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation is easy with heavy-duty straps and clips Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- 100% CR-Grade Neoprene boasts resilience, tuff looks and max comfort
- Precision patterns make for a snug, wetsuit-type fit
- Available with or without embroidered Jeep logo
- Choose from a wide array of colors all trimmed in black
- Accommodates seats with side-airbags when needed
- Custom-cut for the front & rear seats of your Jeep CJ or Wrangler
- Your Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Keep your Jeep seats covered and comfortable with Coverking Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers. Crafted of rugged CR-Grade Neoprene, Coverking Jeep Seat Covers let you blast the trails and your commute in complete comfort.
Available in a variety of trail-ready colors, each trimmed in black; you can match Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers to your Jeep's interior color, or mix it up for your own unique style. Plus, you can add an embroidered Jeep logo to both front and rear seats to show your Jeep pride.
Since they're custom-cut just for your CJ or Wrangler, your Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers fit your seats just like a wetsuit. The precision patterns also make for an easy installation that takes less than an hour. Best yet, Coverking covers your Neoprene Jeep Seat Covers with a regal 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Jeep Neoprene Seat Covers Customer Reviews
144 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vickie P (WHITE HOUSE, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 16, 2019 7:22 AM
Reviewed by Judith T (GOLDEN VALLEY, MN) — May 10, 2019 6:43 AM
I love the feel of the neoprene and the front seats went on fairly easily. My big disappointment came with the zipper situation on the 60/40 split back seat covers. The zipper ends on the 60 cover don't meet-the end -where you would naturally join the teeth together -doesn't slip into the other -so you can't zip it up. Truly bummed: I just have to leave it on but unzipped I guess. It's a lot of money to spend to not get it right. Hoping the company will stand by it and remake for me.
Reviewed by Kyle D (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 19, 2019 3:00 PM
Reviewed by Donna D (Neptune, NJ) — Dec 30, 2018 10:47 AM
Reviewed by Kent H (Davenport, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 17, 2018 5:35 AM
These arrived as promised and are a custom fit, well engineered. The covers came with install tools and kevlar gloves to keep hands safe on those sharp seat brackets, very pleaseed looks great!