- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interiors with sporty protection and style
- Cal Trend makes your covers to order—no one-size-fits-all covers
- Tweed weave adds sophistication and refinement to your seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality tweed weave—stands up to excessive wear
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Ultra-soft foam backing for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Includes headrest, armrest and console covers when required
- Sporty styling boasts a colored tweed panel surrounded by a tweed border
- Choose from array of stylish colored panels
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Cal Trend Tweed Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Protect your new seats, or beautify that battle-worn interior with the fabric of kings-tweed! Cal Trend Tweed Seat Covers are crafted from super-durable Polyolefin tweed to deliver extreme durability along with supreme comfort.
Behind the custom good looks, Cal Trend's Tweed Seat Covers are crafted to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun damage. For complete comfort, Tweed Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Tweed Seat Covers include headrest, armrest and console covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your Cal Trend Tweed Seat Covers carry a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CalTrend Tweed Seat Covers Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry R (HAMILTON, MT) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota RAV4 — Dec 13, 2018 7:48 AM
After searching numerous companies & websites, I was able to review another major manufacturer & CalTrend on AutoAnything's website as there were hyperlinks to download installation instruction PDFs. I decided to try CalTrend although their cost was higher. As advertised, 6 pieces total for my highback buckets: seat back, bottom, and headrest x2. The material is very heavy duty, tightly woven, fit tight & perfect. Map pockets even! A bit high priced but very very nicely made, highly recommend.
Reviewed by Jacquelyn S (MOUNT HOREB, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Oct 17, 2018 6:09 AM
We have the seat covers on and even though the seats on the 2500 weren't in bad shape these covers made the interior look like a new truck. Quality material and size to fit with no bulges strings observable. I am very happy with them
Reviewed by John B (WILMINGTON, DE) — Oct 16, 2018 6:10 AM
These covers were supposed to be fit for my Nissan. They seem to be more of a fits all cover. The bottom is only tucked in, and not strapped down. Every time I get in or out of the car the cover comes loose. Annoying doesn't even begin to cover it. The back fasteners are velcro and look cheap. I could get covers just as good at any automotive store.