- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interiors with sporty protection and style
- Cal Trend makes your covers to order—no one-size-fits-all covers
- Tweed weave adds sophistication and refinement to your seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality tweed weave—stands up to excessive wear
- Reinforced seams add strength, prevent splitting and ensure a like-new look for years to come
- Ultra-soft foam backing for extra driving comfort
- Available in a variety of popular colors
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Includes headrest, armrest and console covers when required
- Sporty styling boasts a colored tweed panel surrounded by a tweed border
- Choose from array of stylish colored panels
- Your Cal Trend Tweed Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Protect your new seats, or beautify that battle-worn interior with the fabric of kings-tweed! Cal Trend Tweed Seat Covers are crafted from super-durable Polyolefin tweed to deliver extreme durability along with supreme comfort.
Behind the custom good looks, Cal Trend's Tweed Seat Covers are crafted to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun damage. For complete comfort, Tweed Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Tweed Seat Covers include headrest, armrest and console covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your Cal Trend Tweed Seat Covers carry a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
CalTrend Tweed Seat Covers Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by T. G (Durango, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 19, 2019 8:41 PM
The seat back covers are EXTREMELY difficult to install. Seems to be about 2 inches too short for the velcro to attach correctly. I even put them on and let them stretch for a week, and still the velcro strips barely make contact with each other. The seat bottom is easy to install and fits perfectly. Overall great quality. Just wish the seat backs were made slightly longer.
Reviewed by Steven K (Villa Hills, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 11, 2019 10:39 AM
Bought the front seat covers for my F-150 STX Ext Cab. They look rich and really enhance the appearance of the inside of my truck. They also are very well made and durable. As already noted, they are not the easiest to install, but well worth the effort. Very shortly, I will be buying the set for the back seats. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase.
Reviewed by Ray L A (Saint Paul, MN) — Mar 03, 2019 6:43 AM
Really like the looks. Liked the material. Unfortunately they were made to small to fit my seats.I fought and fought to just try to get the head rest covers on, had to send back and found out there's a 20% restocking fee which I feel since they were made up wrong I shouldn't of had to pay...
Reviewed by Cynthia C (PASO ROBLES, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jan 22, 2019 7:17 AM
I am very pleased with the quality of the fabric and craftsmanship. Every part of the covers fit great. It took a little time to install, but well worth it. Thank you.