- Get a Free CalTrend Dash Duster With Purchase - $9.90 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
- Protect and beautify your interiors with sporty protection and style
- Cal Trend makes your covers to order—no one-size-fits-all covers
- Tweed weave adds sophistication and refinement to your seats
- Precision, computer-cut patterns make for a custom fit
- Made from top-quality tweed weave—stands up to excessive wear
- Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric for fade resistance and extra-strength
- Ultra-soft foam backing for extra driving comfort
- Simple hook, strap and cord installation
- Available for first, second and third row seats (depending on vehicle)
- Includes headrest, armrest and console covers when required
- Sporty styling boasts a colored tweed panel surrounded by a tweed border
- Choose from array of stylish colored panels
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Cal Trend Tweed Seat Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Protect your new seats, or beautify that battle-worn interior with the fabric of kings-tweed! Cal Trend Tweed Seat Covers are crafted from super-durable Polyolefin tweed to deliver extreme durability along with supreme comfort.
Behind the custom good looks, Cal Trend's Tweed Seat Covers are crafted to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun damage. For complete comfort, Tweed Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.
To complete the custom package, Tweed Seat Covers include headrest, armrest and console covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installs easily using hooks, straps and cords. And best yet, your Cal Trend Tweed Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty.
- Please provide us with an email address and daytime phone number during checkout in case we have any extra questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information. This will ensure your seat covers have a custom fit.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CalTrend Tweed Seat Covers Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jacquelyn S (MOUNT HOREB, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 6:09 AM
We have the seat covers on and even though the seats on the 2500 weren't in bad shape these covers made the interior look like a new truck. Quality material and size to fit with no bulges strings observable. I am very happy with them
Reviewed by John B (WILMINGTON, DE) — Oct 16, 2018 6:10 AM
These covers were supposed to be fit for my Nissan. They seem to be more of a fits all cover. The bottom is only tucked in, and not strapped down. Every time I get in or out of the car the cover comes loose. Annoying doesn't even begin to cover it. The back fasteners are velcro and look cheap. I could get covers just as good at any automotive store.
Reviewed by Barry C (Sweet Grass, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Nov 15, 2017 1:41 PM
I have never bought a product in all my 68 years that was exactly as described, I am from Canada and so when I researched seat covers on the net I was a a little afraid to order seeing as I had to add another 30% to the price and drive 100 miles to pick up in U.S. I am glad that I went through all the trouble because they look better than the seats did when new, the fit and finish is 2nd to none, thks
Reviewed by Margaret H (NAPA, CA) — Aug 03, 2017 6:20 AM
I love these purple seat covers. The installation starts easy - you just slip the covers over you seats and then there's the hard part - stretching the fabric enough to attach the velcro ends together. The stretching makes the covers fit perfectly, but it's difficult to pull hard enough to make all the velcro ends meet. The result is marvelous! For 1/10 of the price I was quoted for custom car covers!