- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers have your seats and budget covered with a sports car-inspired design
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Close spacing of the open holes helps reduce perspiration on warm days and long drives
- Breathable fabric also works great with your car’s cooled or heated seats
- Precision lines and solid or two-tone color schemes add sports car styling to any ride
- SKANDA RealTree Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking are proudly made in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty
- Easy to maintain—just spot clean and air dry
- Custom fit allows for headrests, armrests, center consoles and seat-side airbags
- Custom made and 3D-scanned for a precision fit in your make, model and year
- Map pockets to keep your essentials within arm’s reach (available on some models)
- Comes with a free installation kit, including a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Your new Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Slipping into the cockpit of an exotic sports car may pump up your pride - and get your pulse racing faster than Dale Earnhardt, Jr.’s - but the exotic price tag leaves most budgets deflated. Fortunately, Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers, help you get that sports car style without tanking your credit score.
Spacer mesh is made from an an open knit polyester neosupreme foam blend designed specifically for maximum breathability and comfort - because you should enjoy your morning commutes. And, the close spacing of the open holes will help reduce perspiration on your backside - whether you’re sweating the next turn or running late to an important meeting.
When it comes to making seats as great to sit on as they are to look at, no one does it better than Coverking. The design of these car seat covers offer clean lines and sleek styling in a variety of sporty solid and two-tone color schemes. Meanwhile, the precision fit of Coverking car seat covers make sure no headrest, armrest, air bag cut out, center console or map pocket is left unaccounted for.
You’ll easily be able to install your covers without putting up a fight or dragging out the toolbox just to get the edges around the final corner of your seats. Everything you need for a quick installation is already included. It’s like ordering a pair of work boots you don’t have to break in. Was that a sigh of relief we heard? Once they’re snuggly hugging your seats, any accidental spills or stray raindrops from an open window can be dried up with some spot-cleaning.
Whether you're looking to keep your new upholstery new, boost your interior style, or revive some tired seats, Spacer Mesh Car Seat Covers keep your interior fresh and your seats protected for many miles to come.
Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers Customer Reviews
675 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JONATHAN P (MORRISTOWN, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Jul 26, 2019 3:27 AM
I read online on multiple covers & etc. These seemed like the best bang for the buck for me. I read some reviews of no instructions & hard to install. Well it isn't easy, but that is so it doesn't just slide off, look saggy, or bundle up. I got the solid black. Man it looks sharp and the front seats look like new seats not some cheap cover. When I got of the box, I thought it was "thin". Once I installed, I was completely satisfied. No more filthy, ripped seats. COMPLETELY SATISFIED
Reviewed by Pam S (GULF SHORES, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Durango — Jul 17, 2019 6:37 PM
It took me a month to get them on. I could not get my headrest off. Finally I took a good look at the seat covers and they had Velcro around the head rest and I didn't even have to take them off. They went on easily and look great. I live on the coast and it's hot and humid. I would literally stick to the seats every time I went out. These are so much better in hot weather than leather.
Reviewed by Leonard R (SUITLAND, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Jul 14, 2019 4:04 AM
The installation tool did not come with my order, the straps are hard to secure and make tight. We really needed something to cover the original seats, the foam was shredding and not desirable on the butt, sliding in and out. Glad to cover the seats, looks fresh. The straps should be a different design. Head covers are not a snug fit.
Reviewed by Randolph H (Durham, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2019 2:25 PM
The covers sooner than I expected.They weren't hard to install but I had to take my time.The install kit was not included. Overall they look great I'm glad I ordered them. I'll see how they wear over time