- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your seats and your budget covered with Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Spacer knit mesh fabric delivers sports car styling
- Breathable fabric keeps you comfy and dry and works great with cooled or heated seats
- Stretchy fabric construction makes for easy installation and a great fit
- Easy to clean—just spot clean and air dry
- Choose from an array of solid or two-tone colors
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Slipping into the cockpit of an exotic sports car may pump up your pride and your pulse, but the exotic price tag leaves most budgets deflated. Outfit your daily driver with a set of Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers though, and you get sports car style while keeping your heart rate high and your credit rating higher.
The precision designs assure full seat functionality in all rows, including air bags. Plus, Coverking includes covers for headrests, armrests, consoles and map pockets (depending on your vehicle). And, they're made to order with fabric that stretches so your covers install easily without special tools.
Whether you're looking to keep your new seats new, boost your interior style, or revive a set of tired old seats, Coverking has you and your interior covered. Cut from precision patterns and high-quality materials, Spacer Mesh Seat Covers keep your seats stylish and protected for miles to come. Best yet, Coverking backs your Spacer Mesh Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers Customer Reviews
731 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sylvester H (PALATKA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 8:21 PM
The seat covers are great and will tell everyone about them and love the price
Reviewed by Jeff K (EMERSON, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Lexus IS 300 — Aug 04, 2018 2:22 PM
These went on easy and look ok, from a distance. They feel like burlap and are not comfortable when wearing shorts. They also slide around on top of leather seats, so getting in and out, they will shift. They fit good and that's about the only real positive. These look cheap, so you get what you pay for, but think you could get just as good a set at WalMart for less $$$.
Reviewed by Robert A (Dover, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 04, 2018 12:51 PM
These seat covers are very nice. Although they took quite a bit of time to install, they're worth every penny. Fit like a glove. No wrinkles. No bunching. Install time was about 1 hour front and another hour rear. Lots if compliments.
Reviewed by darryl b (RAYNHAM, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jul 29, 2018 6:08 AM
Good quality, look great. Install was fairly easy. Concerns of the flimsy straps underneath.I wished they had full zippers. But, I could be wrong and they'll last a long time. Came with to sets of covers for the headrests. I thought they were for the back, but were to big. Wasn't happy with the 15 days to get them shipped and another 7 days for delivery.