- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your seats from the rigors of the hunt with SKANDA RealTree Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking
- Crafted from polyester-blend Neosupreme material for water-resistant and breathable protection
- Treated fabric resists UV damage, spills, mildew and stains
- A durable, comfortable and affordable alternative to Neoprene seat covers
- Clad in the authentic designs of RealTree camouflage
- CAD-designed and precision cut, these seat covers have a snug fit that rivals the factory originals
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- All Coverking Neosupreme seat covers come with a complete installation kit for a quick and safe install
- SKANDA RealTree Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking are proudly made in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty
- Easy to install—quality designs make for a quick fit with no tools needed Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
Whether you’re hunting for a prize-winning buck or a front-row parking spot, the last thing you want to be worrying about how your car’s interior is holding up. Let these SKANDA RealTree Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers do that job for you. The authentic RealTree camo seat cover designs will perfectly complement your hunting gear and help you hide in plain sight with over 10 authentic prints and colors. Plus, their resilient Neosupreme construction (an alternative to Neoprene seat covers) will fend off dirt, sweat, tears and all manner of moisture for years to come.
Hunting of any sort can be a messy business, and stock upholstery isn't all that forgiving when you bring a little of Mother Nature back into the cab with you. Lucky for you, SKANDA RealTree Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers offer rugged protection. They won't be soiled after a long day of lying in the mud waiting for the perfect shot, and they’re so comfortable that you might even be tempted to use your truck as a hunting blind.
These camo seat covers are made from a Neosupreme, which is an affordable alternative to Neoprene seat covers. It’s a material that’s soft, smooth and strong, mimicking Neoprene’s durability and water resistance without the hefty price tag that comes from wrapping your seats in a wetsuit material. As realistic as the print on these camo seat covers looks, you'll be convinced you’re sitting on a cloud rather than a lumpy pile of leaves. Andm no matter how much of a mess your outdoor activities create, a quick spritz and rinse will have these seat covers looking as good as new.
Advanced 3D scanning and computerized cutting machinery are responsible for the impressively accurate patterns used to make the Coverking seat covers. This lends to a tight fit that perfectly envelops your original upholstery. Each piece is made to order in the USA for your vehicle's specific make and model. And, with the included installation kit, you'll be able to get your SKANDA RealTree Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking in the truck with enough time to make it to your favorite hunting spot or cafe before the wildlife - or hipsters - wake up.
Click here for seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
SKANDA RealTree Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
395 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leo P (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2020 Chevy Silverado — Apr 08, 2020 8:40 PM
On the website it shows a total different picture of what was sent to me and the middle seat cover should very loosely the bucket seats were okay thank you again tomorrow but the pattern was different then what was promised, tried to get some sort of online credit because of the different pattern and the fit. Not sure that I'll do business with them again
Reviewed by Dave B (BEAUMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 06, 2020 8:05 PM
Not too bad of an install and covers are good quality. I'm sure they will keep my seats in great condition for years to come considering I work a very dirty job. Thanks
Reviewed by Gerald R (MINEOLA, TX) — Mar 08, 2020 1:07 PM
Just installed the covers today. Took me about 45 minutes. Not exactly perfect but very pleased with the look and feel. Way more economical than re-apolstering. Thanks
Reviewed by George L (OXFORD, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Ram 1500 — Feb 09, 2020 12:50 PM
Reviewed by mike s (MENOMONEE FALLS, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Feb 04, 2020 11:36 AM