- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Saddleman Neoprene Seat Covers 1st-Row Seat Covers - 199839-09
- Part #: 199839-09
- Color: Tan/Black
- Seat Features: Headrest covers included, With side airbags, With manual seats, With lever on cushion of driver seat
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Protect your seats from spills and stains with Saddleman Neoprene seat covers
- The ideal choice for anyone whose job or hobby gets them more exposed to the elements than normal
- Tight-fitting neoprene wraps your seats with the same moisture resistance as a wetsuit
- Unlike competitors, Saddleman uses true neoprene, not lookalike foam-backed fabric
- Saddleman neoprene seat covers fit snug as a wetsuit, following your seats' curves with exacting precision
- A thick rubber layer keeps liquids from soaking through to your upholstery
- Machine-washable neoprene seat covers can be tossed in the laundry to erase any trace of a spill
- Made-to-order custom seat covers from Saddleman mean the perfect fit for your vehicle, every time
- The included headrest and armrest cover, when applicable, provide complete interior protection
- Choose from two-tone color schemes for your seat covers, all trimmed in black
- Neoprene seat covers install fast with no tools necessary
- These made-in-the-USA seat covers are covered by a 1-Year Warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
Whether you're dragging your boogie board out of the water or climbing into your cab after feeding the cattle in a downpour, one thing's the same: you'll be soaked to the bone. No need to change out of clingy, soggy clothes just yet though – hop right in the driver's seat and get water all over your Saddleman Neoprene Seat Covers. They won't mind a bit.
Neoprene, you say? Isn't that the stretchy, body-hugging material for surf suits that shows every roll, rib, and bulge underneath? That might make some people uneasy at the beach, but for seat covers, that tight fit is a good thing! Your neoprene seat covers will hug your seats' every contour, mimicking their factory shape and silhouette like a glove. Plus, with Saddleman's Surefit™ technology, you get the fit of custom seat covers – ones that won't sag or bunch up over time.
If the prospect of cleaning spilled orange juice from your seats due to a leaky Capri Sun isn't your idea of fun, neoprene is the way to go. Other manufacturers try to pass off foam-backed fabric as neoprene, without admitting that a sugary juice spill will soak right into your seat underneath. Saddleman uses true neoprene, and there ain't nothin' getting through that stuff.
Custom seat covers from Saddleman ensure your car, truck, SUV, or minivan will be protected. Better still, they're built with modern safety tech in mind. If your seats are equipped with little explosive devices (side airbags, not Looney Tunes Acme dynamite), the seat covers won't inhibit their operation.
Order neoprene seat covers from Saddleman and choose a custom two-tone look in your from the available colors. Your set will include headrest covers and armrest covers if your vehicle is equipped as such, because why stop at the seats?
Saddleman's full 1-Year Warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship is a promise to you of high-quality materials and manufacturing. So go ahead, get all the mud, sweat, slop, and snow as you want on these neoprene seat covers, year in and year out.
- Not 100% sure about your seat configuration? Saddleman will always call you before manufacturing your seat cover to ensure you receive the correct custom fit patterns for your specific vehicle!
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)