- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
SKANDA Mossy Oak Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking Front Row Seat Covers - CSC2MO10[PATTERN]
- Part #: CSC2MO10[PATTERN]
- Color: Break Up Country/Black
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Blend right in from the deepest woods to the urban jungle with SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking
- Available in a solid Mossy Oak® pattern or a trimmed Black/Mossy Oak® pattern for a personalized look
- Soft and durable Neosupreme fabric is resistant to UV damage, stains, mildew and rot to completely protect your upholstery
- Water resistances allows for easy cleaning - just spot clean and air dry
- Made to order with a tight fit, these seat covers resist slippage even with the most rambunctious of passengers
- Includes headrest, armrest, airbag cutouts and center console covers (depending on your vehicle)
- For vehicles with more than one row, front row seat covers include deep map pockets for added storage
- SKANDA custom camo seat covers come with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Your SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking are backed by a 2-year warranty
- High-quality design makes for an easy installation with no tools required Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
You haven’t eaten anything, and the sweat is beading on your brow – your camouflage seat covers mean you’re virtually invisible to nature, but you know you can’t risk it. Just as you start to give up hope, you finally see it: a man walking back to his car with the keys in his hand. Your waiting has finally paid off; you’re ready to strike for that long-awaited parking spot.
With your SKANDA Mossy Oak® Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking, you’ll blend right in with your surroundings from the deepest woods to the movie theater parking lot. That’s thanks to the authentic Mossy Oak camo patterns, each as intricate and detailed as your favorite hunting spot. And despite sitting for hours waiting to strike, you’ll feel as comfortable as an afternoon spent on a Lazy Boy.
Their soft and cushiony surface could pass for more expensive neoprene seat covers – the stuff wetsuits are made of – but without the high price that comes with neoprene seat covers. That way you can afford to splurge on those night vision goggles - or whatever else your heart desires. These 6mm thick neosupreme camo seat covers offer incredible water and stain resistance for your drivable hunting blind. And, if you have any unwanted spills of your stake-out snacks, you won’t be sweating bullets; a simple wipe with some mild detergent will get rid of any stains on the surface while your stock upholstery stays clean and protected below.
Despite mimicking the body-tight fit of a wetsuit and the feel of neoprene seat covers, these Neosupreme covers install much easier. That’s made even more simple when you use the supplied tool kit. Your custom-fit camo seat covers will slide on effortlessly without any awkward tugging or stretching. And because SKANDA seat covers are designed using advanced 3D scanning CAD technology, each cover is made for millimeter accuracy and they even have the same seam patterns as your original upholstery, all backed by a 2-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)