- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Precision cut and custom tailored to your vehicle’s seats for a perfect fit
- Treated fabric is UV resistant, durable and water repellant—preserving the life and look of your vehicle’s seats for years to come
- Easy to install—no tools required!
- Made-to-order seat covers manufactured exclusively in the U.S. ensure consistent quality and fast turnaround
- Available for most popular vehicle makes from Ford, Chevy- GMC, Dodge, RAM, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Jeep
- 2 year warranty against material & craftsmanship
Designed for the outdoor enthusiast who likes to make a bold statement and improve the comfort and protection of the interior of their vehicle. Mossy Oak® has been a trusted pattern for decades and one of the most popular camouflage pattern seat covers made.
Caltrend neosupreme seat covers are manufactured in Santa Ana, California utilizing sophisticated computer - aided design and manufacturing systems, ensuring a 100% custom fit. Whether you have bucket or bench seat with integrated arm rests or adjustable lumbar, Caltrend has a pattern to fit.
Made from UV-resistant material designed to protects against wear and tear, mildew, fading and water resistant to spills, preserving the life and look of your vehicle’s seats for years to come.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CalTrend Mossy Oak Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ben N (LITHIA, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Oct 29, 2018 6:09 PM
I really like these seat covers. Good fit and easy to install. I found the stitching coming loose on the drivers seat bottom. Hopefully it will not just fall apart now that they are being used. Other than that they will get the job done. I like the look of these covers as well, good camo pattern.
Reviewed by James H (GROVETOWN, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2018 2:36 AM
I ordered seat covers for 60/40 rear split seats on my 2013 Ram 3500 crew cab. The seat cover package was marked Mega Cab (which I do not have). I called Cal-Trend and they said to try seat covers because there was not much difference. The area that did not fit well was above the fold-down armrest/cupholder area. Anyway, disappointed with the fit.The folks at Cal-Trend were not very helpful.