- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers provide your seats with supreme style and protection.
- These custom seat covers are specifically designed for your vehicle with a snug, wetsuit-like fit with water-repellent and durable material
- Nylon-bonded "NeoSupreme" neoprene seat covers are soft, yet durable
- The CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are available in a wide-range of colors for an OEM replacement style or a unique, custom look
- These seat covers are available for first, second and third row seats (depending on your vehicle)
- The CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are easy to install with no tools required
- UV-resistant fabric and reinforced seams ensure a long-lasting product
- Specially designed neoprene seat covers feature strong, fade-resistant fabric
- Includes a complete row of seat, armrest, headrest, and console covers when required
- Simple to clean - just wipe down with a damp cloth
- CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installation Instructions:
– Bucket Seats
– Bench Seats
– 60/40 Split Rear Seats
– 40/20/40 Split Rear Seats
Hit the surf and sand with comfort and peace of mind, knowing that your factory-fresh seats are protected by durable CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers. Perfect for those with an active, sporty lifestyle, our CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers provide your upholstery with a custom-fit layer of protection. Much like a snug-fitting wetsuit, these neoprene seat covers deliver supreme comfort and ultimately keep your interior safe from inevitable wipeouts.
Custom-designed specifically for your vehicle, CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers provide your upholstery with great-fitting, edge-to-edge coverage from spills, sand, water and other outdoor elements. All seat cover edges are reinforced to provide years of use without wearing or splitting, ensuring a long shelf life. You no longer have to worry about keeping your ride parked in the hot sun during your long beach days – these neoprene seat covers utilize UV-resistant technology to effectively combat sun fade.
Deck out your entire vehicle with protection from NeoSupreme Seat Covers, which also include armrest and headrest covers. Installing your CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers is a cinch and they’re backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
2814 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nancy T (LEBANON, ME) — Jul 17, 2019 7:11 PM
The back seat cover did not match the seats. In the middle in the back there is a fold down cup holder that can no longer be used. There was not clear instructions for putting on the covers. We did not realize that there were air bags in the front seats and therefore put the covers on wrong. It would have been great if they had been marked in some way.
Reviewed by Devin R (MINOT, ND) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Jul 06, 2019 11:06 AM
THE ONLY ISSUE I HAVE WITH THESE IS THEY ARE CUT PRETTY SHORT, THEY REALLY DON'T FIT PROPERLY ON THE SEAT, THE BACKS ARE GREAT IT IS JUST THE SEATS!! THEY ARE STRAPS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO LIFT UP YOUR SEATS AND THEY DON'T HAVE CUT OUTS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS, JUST A VELCRO STRAP THAT YOU HAVE TO UNDO AND GET ACESS TO THESE, WHICH THEN THE VELCRO RUINS YOUR FABRIC UNDER YOUR SEATS!!!!!
Reviewed by R G (Altus, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 03, 2019 6:40 PM
Reviewed by Paul C (Capac, MI) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2019 3:50 AM
I was talked into these by the salesman that these were "much better" than the Coverking covers I was wanting to purchase. After receiving, they're just average Walmart seat covers IMO. The stitching on the seat fronts are oddly placed and don't give a good clean appearance, material seems cheap and thin and the stitching for the rear compartment on the back of the seat was all bunched up on one side giving an appearance of low quality. I may still be returning these.