- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
602 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason S (La Quinta, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Jun 04, 2018 8:29 PM
My new covers were very easy to install on my 2014 F-250 driver/passenger bucket seats. They look amazing and fit very well. I'm really surprised for these being car seat covers how great they look over the worn OE pleather the factory installed. They are definitely worth putting on.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 03, 2018 3:56 AM
Happy with the fabric, very durable. Install was easy, cannot figure out how to buckle the strap. In time I WILL purchase them again, very satisfied.
Reviewed by Roy M (NORTH HAMPTON, NH) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jun 02, 2018 5:09 AM
These seat covers are excellent. Fit extremely well. Thickness of the fabric is especially good for me because I am a self-employed carpenter. The color was perfect and goes very well with the interior X terrier of my truck. I would recommend this purchase to anyone who wants a high-quality seat cover for their vehicle.