- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Have your seats wear what the workers wear with Carhartt Seat Saver Seat Covers
- Get the durability and protection of Carhartt products on your truck seat covers
- Protects your seats from dirty people, kids, pets, and everyday abuse
- Uses heavy duty, but breathable fabric to shield your seats from any and all messes
- Robust triple stitched main seams are near impossible to rip or tear
- Finished with a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating to repel spills
- Built in elastic tension to keep the seat cover in place
- Each canvas seat cover is custom made to your specific vehicle; just select your year, make, and model to see what fits you!
- Cut and patterned to have access to seatbelts and arm rests
- When applicable, comes with armrest and headrest to complete the look
- Easy to clean, machine wash and drip dry
- Easy to install and remove without the need for tools
- Each truck seat cover is finished with signature Carhartt logos and rivets
- Front seat covers come with map pockets for spare storage capabilities
- Your Carhartt Seat Saver Seat Covers are covered with a 2 year warranty
Have your car seats wear what the hard working field workers wear with Carhartt Seat Saver Seat Covers. Your busy hectic day shouldn’t be taken out on your car seats. These canvas seat covers take the popular durable material in Carhartt products and cover your seats for ultimate protection. Custom made to fit your specific vehicle, and comes with map pockets and arm rests and head rests where applicable, your car seats will be protected from the unpredictable messes of clumsy adults, children, pets, and whatever else that may hit your interior.
Carhartt truck seat covers are crafted from heavy duty breathable woven fabric that can fight the toughest soils and stains. The fabric holds a little elastic properties to help stay fitted to the seat it covers. The fabric is then coated with a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that further prevents and resists stains and spills. The fabric is then triple stitched at the seams to stay together for the long run. These canvas seat covers may outlast your vehicle!
Simply select your year, make, and model to see which products fit your car or truck’s interior. This process will also make sure arm rests and head rests are also covered by the tough durable seat covers. They’re designed to leave openings for seat belts so there is no cutting or modifications needed. The bonus map pockets add some utility to these seat covers as well. Every Carhartt seat cover comes finished with legendary Carhartt logos and rivets that you’ll recognize from their famous jackets and clothing line. Finally, every Carhartt truck seat cover comes with a 2 year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Carhartt Seat Saver Seat Covers Customer Reviews
599 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James C (WINCHESTER, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan — Jun 18, 2019 6:48 AM
Material is Carhartt tough.Instructions for installing are simple and easy to follow. Suggestion: purchase an instalation kit which is some simple tools. Hard to slide your hand in to some areas as you attempt to push seat covers into and behind some plastic pieces of your seats. Only negative is on the back seats. The plastic on the straps for under the seat snap very easily. Coverking refunded my money promptly and I enginerred a fix for them. I would like to see them redesign that.
Reviewed by JERRY S (GLEN ROSE, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jun 06, 2019 5:20 AM
The quality of the seat covers is fine. However, the fit was not. They did not fit as well as I expected The instructions were not easy to follow and it was hard to install the covers. I would not buy them again or recommend them.
Reviewed by AIDAN J (HERMANSVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 04, 2019 6:59 PM
Good seat covers. I expected better for the money. The underneath of the back covers are open. I was hoping to protect the carpet material from dog hair. The lower center console fits uneven in order to allow the lid to open. They are made of good fabric and feel like the seats are protected. Everything else fit as it should. '17 Silverado Crew