- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover your seats with the hardworking Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers
- Combines Carhartt's famous durability with legendary protection
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model seats
- Protects from kids, dogs, sun, dirt, workweek and weekend abuse
- Crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric
- Robust over-lapped, triple-needle stitched main seams
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish repels all types of spills
- Sewn-in elastic tension keeps the SeatSaver in place
- Patterned to make way for seatbelts and seats folding up & down (if applicable)
- Headrest and armrest covers are also included (if equipped)
- Front covers include map pockets with signature Carhartt rivets (varies by model)
- Simple to install and remove with no tools needed
- Easy to care for—just wash & dry at home
- Carhartt® logo is proudly sewn onto the seat back of your covers
- Your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
No other part of your interior gets the butt-end of so much abuse as your hardworking seats. So when sliding in and out is taking its toll, duck and cover—your seats that is—with Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers. Combining the famous durability of Carhartt® work clothes with the legendary protection of Covercraft SeatSavers, the Carhartt® seat cover is the hardest working seat cover around.
Carhartt® seat covers are crafted from breathable, heavy-duty duck weave fabric that's double over-lapped and triple-needle stitched on the main seams. This bombproof fabric protects your seats from road-going spills, pets, kids, job sites—you name it. Then, Carhartt® adds their Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish to make your covers virtually impenetrable to moisture. Plus, for added strength and classic style, most front covers include map pockets attached with Carhartt's® signature rivets.
Like all SeatSavers, your Carhartt® canvas seat covers are custom patterned for a perfect fit. They make room for seatbelts and let the seats fold up & down. And, Carhartt includes headrest and armrest covers for vehicles that need ‘em. Best yet, Carhartt® also covers your Carhartt® Duck Weave Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Carhartt Duck Weave Seat Covers Customer Reviews
665 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russ N (INDIANA, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Mar 06, 2019 3:56 AM
These covers are all they claim to be. They look like they will be very durable, they fit perfectly, and the installation was pretty easy. I have had them in my truck for a couple of weeks, and they are not coming loose, getting bunched up, getting wrinkles--the main thing I hate about seat covers. They stay tight and looking good.
Reviewed by Sheri H (PLAINVIEW, NE) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Feb 15, 2019 7:42 AM
These are a tough fabric for a farmer. I had a few issues with the installation. The headrest covers are a very tight fit so the velcro doesn't quit reach. The armrest covers fit extremely tight. I had to use a pliers to help pull them on. After a couple of weeks of having the front seats complete they seem to becoming very loose (need to adjust).The back seat cover had very poor installation instructions. It took over an hour of trying one way then another to attach the straps.