- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your seats against sun, dirt, spills and other threats with a set of Covercraft SeatSaver Prym1 Camo Canvas Seat Covers
- Available in a range of exciting new camouflage patterns worthy of any hunter
- Designs printed on durable 600-denier polyester fabric
- Custom-sized for a perfect fit to your interior, which makes them easy to install and remove
- Highly water-resistant, they can be cleaned at home in your washer and dryer
- Front and rear sets sold separately
- Your Covercraft SeatSaver Prym1 Camo Canvas Seat Covers are covered by a 2-year warranty
Don’t roll out for an early-morning hunt without first decking your seats out with a set of Covercraft SeatSaver Prym1 Camo Canvas Covers. Offered in a wide range of dynamic new patterns printed on hard-wearing 600-denier polyester fabric, they really bring the outdoors to your interior.
Custom-sized for a flawless fit and easy installation, these water-resistant seat covers are machine-washable – so when the grime gets to be too much, just slip ‘em off and throw them in the old washer and dryer. Front and rear covers are sold separately.
Your Covercraft SeatSaver Prym1 Camo Canvas Seat Covers carry with them a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Formaldehyde (gas), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft SeatSaver Prym1 Camo Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve R (DEL MAR, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Dakota — Jul 26, 2019 3:55 PM
actually just installed these. went on quite easily. fit snug. instructions clear on need for unstitching cut-outs for power seat and lumbar controls. only tricky part is threading the bottom seat cover webbing strip through the driver power seat hardware under seat. instructions could be clearer about the need for a piece of string or wire to assist in threading it through. other than that nice fit. good quality. more comfortable than OEM cloth.
Reviewed by Phillip J (Alto, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 08, 2019 7:08 AM
My wife and I have these seat covers on both of our trucks and they are pretty awesome. However, you must be careful pulling the straps tight that run through the plastic buckles. All went well on this install until the very end when one of the sewn in plastic buckles broke. I would think, for the price tag, this would not be an issue. Other than that, we love them.
Reviewed by RANDALL M (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jun 14, 2018 3:30 AM