- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Treat your interior to the quality looks and protection of Coverking Ultisuede Leatherette Seat Covers
- Boasts durable but luxurious Ultisuede fabric construction – a blend of polyester and polyurethane
- Center panels paired with well-dressed leatherette for a truly unique look
- This breathable, synthetic suede is stain resistant and won't fade over time
- Custom-fit to your interior layout and available in solid black or other two-tone color options
- Includes custom headrests, armrests, airbag cutouts and map pockets (as applicable)
- Console covers are included only for models where the console is built into the seat (does not include standard bucket seats)
- Supreme stitching and craftsmanship offers a luxury look for your seats
- Each coverking custom seat cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.95 value)
- Quick and easy to install and cleans even more quickly
- Your Coverking Ultisuede Leatherette Seat Covers are supported by a 2-year warranty
Class up your car with Coverking Ultisuede Leatherette Seat Covers. Used in many high-end European vehicles, the unique, polyester-polyurethane hybrid fabric is elegant to the touch but holds up well against time, spills and stains. Includes custom headrests, armrests and covered consoles where applicable. Comes in black or two-tone colors. 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Ultisuede Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Boris H (WYNNE, AR) Reviewed for a 2009 Acura TL — Oct 30, 2018 2:53 PM
Reviewed by carl m (calistoga, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Jun 24, 2018 2:12 PM
All in all they seem to fit good look great not hard to install. Only thing I thought that could be better was to have the same amount of holding straps on driver seat as the passenger seat. I will see as time passes if it is really needed.
Reviewed by edward l (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2018 8:52 AM
Overall very good fit. Vry tight, no wrinkles. The seat belt holes don't line up perfect, but I might be able to pull the covers down a little more once the summer heat hits, and I can stretch them a little. Console for good except for excess material by the hinge. Everywhere else they fit perfect.
Reviewed by David G (HEATH, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Feb 06, 2018 4:37 AM
Installation will take approximately one hour. Fairly easy install. Covers fit really well. They look great. Best seat covers I've seen. Would definitely buy again if I had too.????????