- Bundle And Save $39 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Support your alma mater and safeguard your seats with Coverking Collegiate Neosupreme Seat Covers
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Crafted from soft, durable Neosupreme with Officially Licensed NCAA school logos and colors
- Design will vary based on your seat style—primary logo on headrest, secondary logo on seat back, school name on seat bottom (if shown in image for your desired school)
- Covers include armrest & headrest covers, airbag cutouts and map pockets (if applicable for your vehicle)
- Console covers are included if they’re part of a middle seat with a seat belt
- Snug-fitting seat covers slip-on easily and sport a picture-perfect fit
- Digitally-scanned and custom-made for your specific vehicle’s seats
- Neosupreme seat covers are easy to maintain—just spot-clean and air dry
- Your Coverking Collegiate Neosupreme Seat Covers carry a 2-year warranty
Take your team loyalty—and upholstery protection—to the next level with Coverking Collegiate Neosupreme Seat Covers. Constructed from wetsuit-like Neosupreme, these super-soft seat covers provide a comfy cushion that’s extremely durable, resistant to water damage and easy to clean. Not to mention, adorned with your favorite NCAA team’s Officially Licensed logo.
Using 3D digital scanning to provide the exact measurements for your vehicle’s seats, these custom-made covers deliver edge-to-edge defense from moisture, mud and muck. Your Coverking College Neosupreme Seat Covers’ design will vary based on your specific vehicle’s seat style, but will most likely have the primary logo on the headrest, a secondary logo on the seat back and the school’s name on the seat bottom.
Coverking Collegiate Neosupreme Seat Covers include both armrest & headrest covers, airbag cutouts and map pockets, with console covers also included if they’re part of a middle seat with a seat belt (as applicable to your vehicle). These snug-fitting seat covers slip-on in a matter of minutes for a picture-perfect fit and are easy to maintain with just a spot clean and air dry. Your Coverking University Neosupreme Seat Covers carry a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Collegiate Neosupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Keith C (Charles Town, WV) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 30, 2019 5:26 AM
These seat covers look outstanding, I'm really happy with them so far, not too difficult to install but a little tough to get the straps snapped underneath. I'm anxious to see how they hold up under everyday use as I previously had neoprene covers that tended to tear where you slide in and out. Otherwise I'm very satisfied. My only complaint would be that it takes about 4-5 weeks to get them but well worth the wait.
Reviewed by Donald M (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Dec 20, 2018 8:36 PM
Wanted to protect the seats on my 2018 F150. Saw the collegiate covers and found they had U of FL covers . Plus they were on sale and had additional discounts so I bought front and rear. They fit great and look incredible. Plus, they were easy to install. Time will tell how well they will hold up, but for now, they look fantastic.
Reviewed by Terry L (Hiram, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Nov 14, 2018 12:49 AM
Initially, I was unsure if I'd get a cover for the middle seat since the pictures I found didn't show one for the front of the cab. So I emailed Cover King. They never answered me. I sent the same inquiry to Auto Anything. Got my answer within an hour. I like the seat covers overall. My only issue is that my work belt has started wearing on the lower portion of the driver's seat.
Reviewed by David S (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Expedition — Sep 13, 2018 8:36 PM
I was looking for something to replace the worn sheepskin covers on my 2000 Expedition that is used for tailgaters every weekend during football season. Came across CoverKing's Collegiate seat covers. Order and arrived even before the suggested delivery date. Look great and are a nice tight fit - just follow the video and make sure you take the effort to tuck in all the flaps and pull the bands tight.
Reviewed by Jeffery W (Meriden, KS) — Jun 16, 2018 6:53 AM
They fit the seats very nicely. I have a 2016 GMC Sierra crew cab and got these for the front seats and console. Seen them on a friends Ford truck, and really liked them. Ended up not putting on console piece. The one thing that would of helped is if there were more detailed instructions.