- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hold the line against stains, smells and wear with SKANDA Kryptek Camo Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking
- Custom patterned & made to order for your year, make and model vehicle
- Built to last from Cordura-Ballistic fabric, a 1680-denier fabric that's incredibly durable, thick and protective
- Available in your choice of authentic Kryptek camouflage patterns
- Treated to fight off UV damage, stains and mildew
- Designed for a quick fit with no tools needed for installation
- Includes headrests and armrests for added uniformity and comfort
- Inner coating is waterproof to keep liquid out
- Just spot clean and air dry for easy cleaning
- Custom made and 3D-scanned for a precision fit in your make, model and year
- Your SKANDA Kryptek Seat Covers come with a 2-year warranty
From greasy French fries to mud-caked pants, your upholstery faces foes day in and day out. Keeping your cockpit clean is a real battle, but you'll win the war against stains with SKANDA Kryptek Camo Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking. Like armor plating for your buckets and benches, they deflect incoming messes and absorb abrasions to keep your seats looking–and smelling–fresh.
You can call Kryptek Camouflage Seat Covers tough, but that doesn't do justice to their unflinching strength in the face of adversity. Made from SKANDA's legendary Cordura-Ballistic fabric, they boast 1680-denier construction that's twice as rugged as nylon and 10x burlier than cotton canvas. Adding to their special ops attitude, SKANDA Kryptek Camo Seat Covers are available in a range of cool color options.
Forget about baggy, saggy universal car seat covers. Your SKANDA Ballistic Camo Seat Cover Set is custom tailored for your year, make and model. You can choose between front covers by themselves or a complete set for every row. What's more, they're made with pride right here in the USA and come with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
SKANDA Kryptek Camo Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Devo F (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 15, 2019 10:06 AM
Fits great, only issues I had were small ones. The holes for the headrests dont contain any elastic material so stretching them around the headrest buttons made it feel like it was going to damage the cover. The bottom covers only have 2 buckle straps and the rest were an elastic band with a plastic hook that keeps coming off, fixed it by running the buckles though the loops but wasnt as tight as I would like. Still though, install was easy and it looks great. So I gave overall 4/5
Reviewed by Kevin S (Kelso, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Hummer H2 — Apr 27, 2019 7:15 AM
I installed these in a 2005 Hummer. The only issue I have is the front seats have so much stuff under the seats they need to be taken out of the truck to get the covers tied down good enough so they don't move around.
Reviewed by Roy H (QUINTER, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 01, 2019 8:19 PM
I love the looks of this pattern,it goes great with my black Jeep. installation is fairly easy,the molle storage on back of seat is Great.I feel the price of these is a little steep for seat covers but are well put together.
Reviewed by Travis W (TEXHOMA, OK) Reviewed for a 2019 GMC Sierra — Mar 31, 2019 2:11 PM
I am very pleased with the durability of the covers but installation is difficult. The front seats went easy but back seats were awful. GMC back seats do not fold down so had to get extra tools to push straps behind seat and they were not long enough to velcro together at the bottom. I had help trying to get the seat belt through the hole in the cover and finally got it through after 20 minutes of fighting it.