- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guard against seat damage and organize your on-the-go gear with SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking
- Built Rambo-tough from thick Cordura® Ballistic fabric for maximum durability
- Fully waterproof inner liner blocks out all moisture while the UV-resistant top layer withstands sun, stains, and snags
- Front seat covers are armed with a fully customizable MOLLE system with 6 quick-release pouches to keep your gadgets and gear handy
- Choose from several authentic Kryptek camouflage patterns for a camo look to fit any environment
- These custom-cut covers include headrest, armrest, airbag cutouts and center console covers (depending on your vehicle)
- Complete installation kit comes with everything you need to safely install your new camo seat covers
- SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking are made in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty
Life is a battlefield and, for your vehicle’s interior, spills, stains and rips are the enemy. Gain a tactical advantage with SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking. These custom-cut, waterproof canvas seat covers will cover your 6... and your seats.
Every time you slide in and out of your car with a drink in your hand or a little mud on your clothes, you risk damaging your precious seats. But in the heat of battle - and rush hour traffic - there’s no time to waste on worries. The heavy-duty Cordura® Ballistic fabric in these SKANDA Kryptek seat covers may feel soft, but it can more than stand up for itself. They’ll work overtime to protect your car’s upholstery from any offending water, mud, sweat, coffee, or UV rays that try to get past them.
In the military, tidiness is tantamount. When a situation arises, there’s no time to fumble around looking for your gear. Instead, reach for the integrated heavy-duty MOLLE system built right into the back of these seat covers. You can arrange the 6 included pouches however you want. Not only will that free up valuable space in your glove box and floor, it’ll help you prepare for any mission: anything from reaching for an emergency fire extinguisher when things have gone more than a bit awry to grabbing a towel for your hands after liberating an entire box of donuts.
Thanks to the signature Kryptek Highlander camo pattern, you'll have to be careful climbing into your vehicle after a walk in the woods - or you may just miss the seat altogether. Kryptek takes their camo seat cover designs to the next level by using micro and macro layering techniques inspired by artillery camouflage netting. This creates a 3D camouflage effect unlike any other. When compared to your new canvas seat covers, those other camos will stand out like a zebra in the desert.
Unlike department store seat covers, these top of the line canvas seat covers won’t be scratchy to the touch or have a baggy, disheveled appearance. To make sure they’re looking tip top and ready for duty, the folks at Coverking tailor fit each cover according to digital scans of your exact make, model and year. As soon as your order is placed, the folks at the California factory will spring into action with extreme precision, so you won't be dealing with loose-fitting camo seat covers that could double as rescue parachutes.
Click here for seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Tactical MOLLE system only available for front row seats
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
80 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William K (FRONT ROYAL, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 02, 2020 9:05 PM
Love these seat covers! Look like they will be very durable. The molle panel backs are amazing too. They see a little too small, but I'm told with time and use they will stretch to fit a little better(hopefully). Couldn't have found a better deal than with Mike Cote at AutoAnything.com.
Reviewed by Kevin D (ORANGE, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Mar 11, 2020 4:45 AM
Reviewed by william K (Murray, UT) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda HR-V — Jul 17, 2019 9:06 PM
I like the seat covers and all the storage bags but their were no instructions and no installation kit. That did make it a harder Installation. Instructions are on YouTube. The kit as promised would have helped.
Reviewed by Jon R (Hampton, GA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Jul 04, 2019 11:00 AM
These are some good looking slip on covers. The Mollie system adds lots of extra convenient storage. One thing I would have preferred was double stitching on the seems. Otherwise this would have been rated highest.