- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guard against seat damage and organize your on-the-go gear with SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking
- Custom made to fit your exact seat type in your vehicle
- Built Rambo-tough from 1680-denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum thickness and durability
- Armed with a MOLLE system on the back of each front seat cover to carry your essentials
- Includes six quick-release pouches for stashing everything from maps and tools to safety equipment and snacks
- Treated to withstand UV rays, stains, mildew and rot
- Choose from several authentic Kryptek camouflage patterns for any environment
- Liquids don’t stand a chance thanks to the waterproof inner coating
- Includes headrest, armrest, airbag cutouts and center console covers (depending on your vehicle)
- Each SKANDA Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Made with pride in the USA
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- SKANDA by Coverking backs your Kryptek Camo Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 2-year warranty
Keeping your cockpit free of stains and clutter can feel like an uphill battle. Every time you take a seat behind the wheel, you risk spilling your coffee, scuffing up your upholstery or adding to the growing pile of gear in your overstuffed glove box. Go on the offensive against wear, tear and disorganization with SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Seat Covers.
Part shield and part storage system, your SKANDA Kryptek Ballistic Seat Cover Set pulls double duty. On the defensive front, they're constructed from heavy-duty Cordura-Ballistic fabric that fights off stains, UV damage and abrasions. Plus, they're equipped with a MOLLE system on the back, letting you attach and arrange the six included pouches in any combination to stash tools, trail mix and other essential tackle. To top it off, they come in your choice of paratrooper-approved Kryptek camo patterns.
Unlike floppy-fitting universal seat protection, Kryptek Tactical Seat Covers are tailored for a custom fit in your car, truck or SUV. They're made with pride in the USA and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Tactical MOLLE system only available for front row seats
SKANDA Kryptek Tactical Camo Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by richard g (henderson, CO) — May 17, 2018 4:37 PM
Have had these on for a few weeks now and they're doing well. They haven't moved position so far and install was relatively straight forward.
Reviewed by Barry G (CONROE, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 23, 2018 11:05 AM
Th backs are double lined and pretty good. The molle is decent. The problem is the canvass is not really canvass in my opinion and it appears to be a synthetic polymer blend utilized on the seats and backrests. I doubt they will last long. I am already having problems with them staying tight. Next time I will just drop the coin and buy Carhartt. I just liked the way these looked. Disappointing product. Not the fault of Auto Anything. I think they did a good job. This is Cover King's fault.
Reviewed by Rebecca J (PROVO, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Mar 14, 2018 9:36 AM
The appearance of the seat cover is fantastic. The build quality is mid-high level. The installation was relatively easy the middle seat cover instructions lack clarity and took some trial and error to install. Overall I find the seat covers a pretty good deal and a good look for my truck.
Reviewed by Marcus B (LLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Mar 10, 2018 12:37 PM
Although I have not had them long enough to see their wear resistance the seats look great. Instructions could have been a bit better but they were easy to install anyway,