- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Up armor your upholstery and add smart storage to your interior with SKANDA Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking
- Tailor made for an exact form fit on your seats
- Stitched together using 1680-denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum thickness and durability
- Comes in authentic Multi-Cam camouflage
- Equipped with a universal MOLLE system on the back
- Includes MOLLE-style pouches for packing hand tools, emergency supplies and other expedition essentials
- Specially treated to withstand UV rays, stains, mildew and rot
- Water doesn’t settle in thanks to the waterproof inner coating
- Each SKANDA Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Made with pride in the USA
- Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- SKANDA backs your Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There are two hurdles standing between you and a clean cockpit: spills and clutter. Soda bombs, mud-caked trousers and stray tools wreak havoc on your otherwise impeccable interior. Stand up against both foes with a set of SKANDA Multi-Cam Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers from Coverking. Along with defending your seats from wear and tear, they help organize the loose stuff floating around in your cabin.
First and foremost, SKANDA Tactical Camo Seat Covers are designed to defend your seats. That's why SKANDA custom tailors each pair from their toughest fabric: Cordura-Ballistic. This 1680-denier material is specially treated to resist UV rays, stains, mildew and rot. And, it safeguards your seats in true outdoor fashion, thanks to its genuine Multi-Cam camouflage pattern.
More than just seat armor, SKANDA Ballistic Tactical Seat Covers are engineered for extreme organization. They come with a military-proven MOLLE system on the back and six interchangeable pouches–perfect for stashing small supplies, first-aid gear and other on-the-go essentials. What's more, they're built with pride in the USA and include a 1-year warranty.
- Tactical MOLLE system only available for front row seats
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
SKANDA Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert N (Thomaston, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Oct 27, 2018 7:07 AM
Pretty impressed with them so far,was pretty suprised that the cordura would fit so well due to it being a stiffer fabrick the black multicam sets the interior of my Ram off
Reviewed by Christopher H (Hurdle Mills, NC) — Aug 28, 2018 1:22 PM
My front covers were great. The rear seat cover set I bought was off and measured/ sewn poorly and would not fit. I got a replacement for the drivers side rear seat but as I tried to instal the other side discoverd badly measured/cut/sewn issues so it went on but was clearly made badly. Mine must have been made by someone new to the job or hung over. These covers are excellent when made correctly but mine were not. 300.00 was way too expensive for this level of incompetence. Examine carefully.
Reviewed by Chris D (Kempton, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 03, 2018 4:19 AM
These front and rear covers went on a 2017 Quicksand Taco. They look great and the extra storage space is definitely needed. Because of the disconnect the lower part of the rear two front seats, the install can be a bitch. Small fingers help and patience is a must.Read the directions 3 times before you begin. Once they are in they look and fell great!
Reviewed by James R (Gastonia, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 06, 2016 9:41 PM
The covers do not fit the 2008 Jeep Wrangler seats very well for front or back. The back cover is not the correct size to be able to zip it up in to place. Several of the Molle loops are already coming unsewn after just 1 week. Also, the Molle panels on the back of the seats are sewn in crooked so the top row is unusable . For $310 I expected a much better quality product. The camo pattern is the best part of the seat covers.
Reviewed by Robert H (PANHANDLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Apr 02, 2015 3:27 PM
Instructions, included & on line, are very generic & pretty useless. My vehicle has identical bucket seats, yet both seat covers were a different design. Covers fit ok, not perfect; seem to be not custom make but somewhat generic. Aggravating to install, as they are not custom fitted, but they do work. Also, the pouches you see is what you get, not 2 sets for both seats. Craftsman ship & quality are good.