- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Up armor your upholstery and add smart storage to your interior with SKANDA Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking
- Tailor made for an exact form fit on your seats
- Stitched together using 1680-denier Cordura-Ballistic fabric for maximum thickness and durability
- Comes in authentic Multi-Cam camouflage
- Equipped with a universal MOLLE system on the back
- Includes MOLLE-style pouches for packing hand tools, emergency supplies and other expedition essentials
- Specially treated to withstand UV rays, stains, mildew and rot
- Water doesn’t settle in thanks to the waterproof inner coating
- Includes headrests and armrests for added uniformity and comfort
- Custom made and 3D-scanned for a precision fit in your make, model and year
- SKANDA backs your Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Car Seat Covers with a 1-year warranty
There are two hurdles standing between you and a clean cockpit: spills and clutter. Soda bombs, mud-caked trousers and stray tools wreak havoc on your otherwise impeccable interior. Stand up against both foes with a set of SKANDA Multi-Cam Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers from Coverking. Along with defending your seats from wear and tear, they help organize the loose stuff floating around in your cabin.
First and foremost, SKANDA Tactical Camo Seat Covers are designed to defend your seats. That's why SKANDA custom tailors each pair from their toughest fabric: Cordura-Ballistic. This 1680-denier material is specially treated to resist UV rays, stains, mildew and rot. And, it safeguards your seats in true outdoor fashion, thanks to its genuine Multi-Cam camouflage pattern.
More than just seat armor, SKANDA Ballistic Tactical Seat Covers are engineered for extreme organization. They come with a military-proven MOLLE system on the back and six interchangeable pouches–perfect for stashing small supplies, first-aid gear and other on-the-go essentials. What's more, they're built with pride in the USA and include a 1-year warranty.
- Tactical MOLLE system only available for front row seats
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
SKANDA Multi-Cam Camo Tactical Ballistic Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by barbara c (HALF MOON BAY, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 10, 2019 12:15 PM
Well-made, heavy construction and quality fabric, should last a long time. Challenging to install due to tight and accurate fit. One zipper was not fully sewn in, had to take it to a local cobbler to finish the sewing. Good news, AuthAnything was responsible and reimbursed me for the cost of the cobbler. Good customer service.
Reviewed by Bryan W (CARROLLTON, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Mar 02, 2019 6:46 PM
The seat covers are really nice. The colors are good, material seems tough and waterproof, the installation was pretty simple, the storage system on the back of the seats is really nice as well. The one thing I'm disappointed in is that the covers are one thin layer of material. I was expecting at least a thin lining or backing to help out with longevity. We'll see how long they last.
Reviewed by Robert N (Thomaston, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Oct 27, 2018 7:07 AM
Pretty impressed with them so far,was pretty suprised that the cordura would fit so well due to it being a stiffer fabrick the black multicam sets the interior of my Ram off
Reviewed by Christopher H (Hurdle Mills, NC) — Aug 28, 2018 1:22 PM
My front covers were great. The rear seat cover set I bought was off and measured/ sewn poorly and would not fit. I got a replacement for the drivers side rear seat but as I tried to instal the other side discoverd badly measured/cut/sewn issues so it went on but was clearly made badly. Mine must have been made by someone new to the job or hung over. These covers are excellent when made correctly but mine were not. 300.00 was way too expensive for this level of incompetence. Examine carefully.
Reviewed by Chris D (Kempton, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 03, 2018 4:19 AM
These front and rear covers went on a 2017 Quicksand Taco. They look great and the extra storage space is definitely needed. Because of the disconnect the lower part of the rear two front seats, the install can be a bitch. Small fingers help and patience is a must.Read the directions 3 times before you begin. Once they are in they look and fell great!