- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- No matter where you roam, ensure your seats stay safe with Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers
- Made of thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with polyester and foam backing for additional comfort
- Completely abrasion-, tear- and puncture-resistant – just like the animal for which they’re named
- Easy to install and easy to clean – just wipe them down with damp cloth or leather treatment
- Includes custom headrests, armrests, airbag cutouts and map pockets (as applicable for your vehicle)
- Consoles are covered when part of a middle seat with a seat belt
- Each piece is digitally cut to ensure a close fit
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Available in several designer colors
- Your Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty
Like their namesake, Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers are tough as nails, with a pleasing, leathery appearance and the ability to stand up to just about anything. Boasting durable, water- and puncture-proof PVC construction, these digitally-cut covers are easy to clean and include headrests, armrests and more. 5-year warranty.
Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas H (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Sequoia — May 12, 2018 11:08 AM
I accidentally ordered the wrong fitment at first and the exchange was easy. When I received the exchange, there was a scratch on the new cover that I could not live with so I made a second exchange and that we easy too. Auto Anything's staff were courteous and they paid all the shipping for the returns. Great buying experience even if there were a few hiccups.
Reviewed by John R (Port Clinton, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — May 10, 2018 7:18 AM
I did some relatively extensive investigation before ordering these seat covers. I am very happy with the looks of these covers especially after they were on for a day or so. However, I do think they would have been much easier to install if I had received the installation tool described in the ads and demonstrated in the online video. They look great and I am hopeful that they will last beyond the three year warranty.
Reviewed by Jessica G (FORT MADISON, IA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Apr 28, 2018 5:42 PM
Very nice, hope they hold up well. They look awesome. Installation was a nightmare until I figured out that I was putting the middle seat cover on the passenger seat..duh. Would help if they were marked. After that it wasnt so bad.
Reviewed by Verhne T (BOWIE, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 20, 2018 8:08 PM
Although the pair/ front and back were several hundred; I think they are a good value. Because along with the floor covers, also front and back, our 2012 truck now looks new again without the new truck smell. Thank You, for your service and the prompt delivery! Would give a five except, it took my husband nearly six hours to install both. Said they were not easy to install and he's a perfectionist. He does not do things half cocked! This material over our original covers adds value & protection.