- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- No matter where you roam, ensure your seats stay safe with Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers
- Made of thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with polyester and foam backing for additional comfort
- Completely abrasion-, tear- and puncture-resistant – just like the animal for which they’re named
- Easy to install and easy to clean – just wipe them down with damp cloth or leather treatment
- Includes custom headrests, armrests, airbag cutouts and map pockets (as applicable for your vehicle)
- Consoles are covered when part of a middle seat with a seat belt
- Each piece is digitally cut to ensure a close fit
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Available in several designer colors
- Your Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty
Like their namesake, Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers are tough as nails, with a pleasing, leathery appearance and the ability to stand up to just about anything. Boasting durable, water- and puncture-proof PVC construction, these digitally-cut covers are easy to clean and include headrests, armrests and more. 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard B (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 BMW Z3 — Oct 31, 2018 6:38 PM
Kind of a bear to get the bottoms on my BMW Z3 but with a little help and smaller hands was able to get it done. Looks great and so far they have not stretched out after a couple of weeks. Good purchase!
Reviewed by Terry B (Lesage, WV) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Sep 06, 2018 2:19 AM
My husband and I are very pleased with our seat covers. They fit so well. We worked together to put them on. They are tight and look like they were professionally installed. We plan on ordering for our back seat. They are expensive but we feel they are worth it. We have fiends who plan an buying them now. We love them.
Reviewed by Michael I (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Aug 14, 2018 7:32 PM
The front seat covers had fit perfectly! If I hadn't told anyone I had installed seat covers, no one would tell the difference if it's original or not. For the back seats, that would be somewhat a different story. The back seats were a tighter fit and it doesn't line up perfectly. You would need a helper to help stretch and pull the covers onto the back seats and possibly remove some things (armrest, headrest,....)while in the process. All in all, the covers are the best I've ever bought.
Reviewed by Reynold S (PASO ROBLES, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 11, 2018 10:34 PM
This was an easy straight forward installation. I removed the seats which allowed for easier access, and, based on user reviews, I let the seat covers sit it the sun for a few hours. They slipped on easily. I still need to work on the headrest covers, but it shouldn't be a big deal. I'm very pleased.