- Bundle And Save $39 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Regardless of where life takes you, keep your seats safe from the elements with Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers
- Rhinohide is a synthetic, non-animal based material made from a thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and designed to simulate the look and feel of leather
- The durable fabric is completely water, abrasion, tear and puncture-resistant
- A polyester backing adds another line of defense against daily wear and tear
- Foam layer provides additional comfort
- Supreme stitching and craftsmanship offers a luxury look for your seats
- Digitally cut to the measurements of your vehicle for a precise fit out of the box
- Military-grade polyester and cotton blend Cordura is durable and comfortable to the touch
- Available for front, middle and rear seats, depending on your vehicle
- Easy to clean – just wipe them down with a damp cloth or leather treatment
- Fast installation takes 30 minutes or less
- Includes custom headrests, armrests, airbag cutouts and map pockets (when applicable)
- Consoles are covered when part of a middle seat with a seat belt
- Each Coverking Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Your Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers carry a 5-year warranty
Regardless of how much you dote on your ride, there’s no denying that, after a while, your seats are bound to take a beating. When your upholstery is looking more worn than your favorite pair of blue jeans (or if you just trying to make sure it never gets to that point), it’s time to enlist the support of Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers. With a custom fit and like-leather appearance, you’ll have yourself a premium set of vinyl seat covers that are a breath of fresh air for your tired ‘ol seats.
The name Rhinohide wasn’t chosen at random, either. The thick PVC construction of these vinyl seat covers makes them tough as nails and ready for anything – just like the animal for which they’re named. Having a seat cover that’s completely water, abrasion, tear and puncture-resistant that feels convincingly like leather without the absurd price tag may sound like a pipe dream, but it’s about to be your reality.
There’s nothing worse than sliding around with every turn because your car or truck seat covers are a loose “universal” fit - or that wrinkled look that will have your date singing Shania Twain’s “that don’t impress me much”. Us. Either. That’s why we’re happy to report that the team at Coverking uses digital scanning technology to mimic every detail of your original upholstery - right down to the seam patterns - to give their vinyl seat covers a precise, second-skin fit. The only way your passengers will know they aren’t stock is because of the premium feel of the fabric that’s way too soft to come from a factory.
Coverking ensures their quality by having their car and truck seat covers made to order right here in the USA. They’ll make sure every row of your vehicle is covered - including the headrests and armrests, and back it up with a 5-year warranty. Just remember that a tight-fitting car or truck seat cover may require a bit of work to get installed, but we’ll include an installation kit with everything you need for a stress-free experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Virtually all two post headrests are removable with either a pin/paperclip or flat head screw driver. Many manufacturers list their headrests as non removable, like GM & Chevy in their owners manual, however with proper procedure, the posts can be freed, allowing you to install your seat covers. YouTube videos provide greater clarity and are easier to follow, but the basic procedure is to lift the headrest to its maximum position, then unscrew each base escutcheon that surrounds each post. Lift up the escutcheon and then insert a flat head screw driver below the plastic base to release a detent to free the head rest posts. On some head rests, this needs to be done for both posts to properly free the entire head rest for seat cover installation. Re-installation requires no special procedure other than dropping the headrest right back into position. Remember however to reinstall your escutcheons arround your headrest posts before re-installing your headrest. Also make sure the headrest is facing the appropriate forward direction.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Rhinohide Seat Covers Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by joshua i (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2020 7:01 AM
Reviewed by Mike G (College Station, TX) — Feb 10, 2020 5:52 AM
The seat covers are as advertised. The color match is great and the fit is totally custom. Not very hard to install either. There is an issue however. the passenger side upper did not have the hook and loop (velcro) strip sewn into it. As such, I cannot secure it as shown on the installation video. I have emailed Autoanything about this but they have not responded. I recommend the seat covers but also recommend that you buy them direct from cover king so that you get support if needed.
Reviewed by Colleen S (BUCKLEY, WA) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Accord — Jul 15, 2019 7:46 PM
Reviewed by Zachary M (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Jun 16, 2019 9:54 AM
My set has many issues. They aren't tight in some areas and are too tight in others. A couple pieces are so small that they don't fit. It seems like someone stitched together the pieces as fast as they possibly could. They are lopsided and the zippers create bulges because they're not stitched evenly.