- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Installs using hidden fasteners—no tools needed Seat cover installation instructions (PDF)
- Seal off your upholstery from moisture, stains and UV rays with SKANDA Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers made by Coverking
- Custom crafted using CAD-driven patterns for a snug fit that stays put
- Made from NeoSupreme, a wetsuit-esque fabric that's treated to resist the elements
- Available in a Traditional Camo pattern
- Pick between first, second and third row seat covers (depending on your vehicle)
- Front row covers have deep map pockets stitched into the back (for vehicles with more than one row)
- Headrest, armrest and center console covers included (depending on your vehicle)
- Easy to spot clean
- Includes headrests and armrests for added uniformity and comfort
- Your SKANDA Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers come with a 2-year warranty
When the waves are calling or hunting season is open, nothing can hold you back from the shoreline or the duck blind. But, when the adventure ends and you have to drive home in soggy board shorts or muddy waders, you'll be glad you dressed your cockpit in SKANDA Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers. Custom cut for a snug, slip-free fit, they deliver an intense line of defense against moisture, muck and more.
The days of draping a towel over your seats and crossing your fingers are over. With SKANDA NeoSupreme Camo Seat Covers on the job, your interior is safe from a whole host of stain-causing foes, from wet clothes and toppled sodas to muddy jeans and puppy slobber. Plus, the fabric itself is treated to resist the elements—UV damage, mildew and rot—while looking completely natural, thanks to the authentic Traditional Camo pattern.
Even though SKANDA Camouflage NeoSupreme Seat Covers deliver an advanced level of protection, they're surprisingly simple to install. Just slip them over your existing seats, secure them with the hidden fasteners, and you're ready for stain-free adventuring. What's more, eachCoverking SKANDA Camo NeoSupreme Seat Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
SKANDA Traditional Camo NeoSupreme Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christy K (Shakopee, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 16, 2019 8:12 PM
The seat covers are well made, but are about 1/2 - 3/4 of inch to long in the back, doesn't make contact for the velcro to make contact. The console cover is nice but not quite right, I think the console cover should have been designed to go on top of the cover.
Reviewed by Mel A (TOOELE, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Nov 17, 2018 10:44 AM
Awesome seat covers. Went on pretty easy and fit a lot better then I was thinking it would. The only part that didn't fit well was the middle console cover with the sticky part. Other then that I love them!!
Reviewed by Chase S (DURANGO, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Nov 15, 2018 8:40 PM
Overall I really like these covers, but they don't fit as tight as I thought they would and the fit around the cupholders is not very good as the elastic came already stretched out and sticks up. Appearance is really nice just wish they fit a little better for the price.
Reviewed by Clint C (ST JOSEPH, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 11, 2018 8:21 AM
Love the covers once installed.... instructions suck, the space under the seat in my Tacoma was extremely hard to access, second cover went on much easier. Learning curve.. broke a plastic clasp on belt pulling it tight. All in all love the look and the quality ... when the bruises on my hand heals I will have forgotten the installation process like a bad memory... only tip I might provide is hire a blind person with small hands ....