- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep stains and spills away from your seats with a dynamic set of custom fit Fia LeatherLite Seat Covers
- Leatherette construction gives your interior a sleek, inviting appearance
- Multidirectional stretch fabric matches your seat contours for a full wraparound design
- Super-Grip installation technology ensures a non-slip fit
- Quick-release buckles means no tools are necessary for removal or install
- Water-repellant, UV-resistant and extra padded for ultimate comfort
- Includes center armrest/console covers for most applications
- Air bag compliant design ensures no interference with your factory side air bag
- Your Fia Leather Light Seat Covers carry a Limited 2-year Warranty
Father Time, butter-fingered passengers and weathering UV rays can wreak havoc on your upholstery. Upgrade your interior protection along with your interior style with custom Fia LeatherLite Seat Covers. Guaranteed to exceed manufacturing standards, these sleek-looking seat covers are the best line of defense money can buy.
Fia Leather Light Seat Covers get their strength from a multidirectional stretch-trim fusion of leatherette vinyl that molds to the precise shape of your bucket or bench seats. Super-Grip belts and quick-release buckles strengthen the connection and make for instant on/off convenience. Fia Vinyl Seat Covers also come with headrest covers for complete seat coverage when it applies to your ride.
Padded for additional comfort, Fia Leatherette Car Seat Covers are covered by a Limited 2-year Warranty.
Fia LeatherLite Seat Covers Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Susan M (WEIMAR, CA) — Oct 04, 2018 7:10 AM
Reviewed by Bailey L (Loon Lake, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Sep 25, 2018 8:21 PM
Reviewed by darren m (SMITHFIELD, RI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 10, 2018 3:59 AM
Covers look good, got the gray/ black and they look good. Fit is great Read install directions and follow tips on pushing the strings through from front to back. I used a ruler to push the straps and it worked great. Very happy with them
Reviewed by Shirley P (BROADDUS, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 06, 2018 9:44 AM