- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep coffee stains and soda spills from destroying your seats with a set of Fia LeatherLite Seat Covers
- Your friends will think you have a high-end leather interior – but your wallet won’t
- Resilient leatherette construction gives your interior an inviting appearance that mimics the look, feel, and tight fit of authentic leather seats
- OEM-grade leatherette is water-repellant, UV-resistant, and molded with extra padding to withstand years of wear and tear while protecting the seats underneath
- Super-Grip installation technology ensures an unyielding non-slip fit that won’t require constant adjustment
- Quick-release buckles let you install and remove the car seat covers without tools; they are fully washable for easy maintenance
- Airbag-compliant design ensures no interference with your factory side airbags
- Includes center armrest/console covers for most vehicles for full coverage
- Passes the FMVSS302 flammability testing
- Your Fia LeatherLite Seat Covers carry a Limited 2-year Warranty
Father Time, butter-fingered passengers, and harsh UV rays can wreak havoc on your upholstery. And we won’t even get into the damage a new puppy can do. If you’re still riding around with OE seats, it’s time to upgrade to Fia LeatherLite Seat Covers. Leather seat covers for trucks and cars are great…until you spill your morning Americano going over a speed bump or the sun comes out and makes them hotter than a Serengeti summer.
Fia LeatherLite car seat covers get their strength from a multidirectional stretch-trim leatherette vinyl, a synthetic material that is fully washable and easy on the wallet - without sacrificing the look and feel of real leather car seat covers for trucks and cars. It’s also breathable, preserving the summertime comfort levels of your stock cloth seats. Even if you have leather seats under these seat covers, you’ll feel much better knowing that they’re protected.
These seat covers also feature a no-slip fit that imitates the look and feel of a high-end sports car by molding to the precise shape of your seats. Center and side panels available in a variety of color combinations so you can choose the look that makes you feel most like a sponsored NASCAR driver.
Simply put: updating your car’s interior style with Fia LeatherLite car seat covers is way easier than explaining to passengers why they shouldn’t be afraid of that mystery stain they’re sitting on. These covers are precision cut to the measurements of your exact make and model, so they fit like a glove. They’re also guaranteed to exceed manufacturing standards with a 2-year warranty against defects. That means everything about these seat covers – from the extra-soft padding to the water-repellent fabric – will continue protecting your stock seats for years to come.
Getting your new car seat covers on and off is as easy as getting dressed in the morning. For some of us, it’s even easier. Quick-release buckles with Super-Grip belts strengthen the connection and make for instant on/off convenience. Fia leatherette seat covers also come with headrest covers (when applicable) for complete seat coverage from top to bottom. If you’re going for the look of leather seat covers for trucks but you don’t want to splurge on such a high-maintenance material, leatherette is the perfect solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fia LeatherLite Seat Covers Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary S (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jul 24, 2019 5:30 AM
Reviewed by Greg V (MANCHESTER, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 18, 2019 5:44 AM
Covers look great, fit well. Now to nit pick haha. Only issue is the stitching could be a little stronger. I popped a few stitches as i was fitting these onto the seats. Nothing a lighter wouldnt seal up. But with the covers being as tight over the seats as they are, more durable stitches would be nice.
Reviewed by Mel P (Tulsa, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Jul 04, 2019 5:31 AM
I have a 2002 gmc 4x4 it looks great on outside but the interior had a lot of wear over the years. I purchased both front and rear seat covers that brought my truck back to life. Easy to install and fit great. These do Not look like seat covers these look custom upholstery .
Reviewed by Sarah C (CRAWFORD, NE) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jul 01, 2019 12:06 PM
Reviewed by Kenneth A (Elysburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 16, 2019 8:46 AM
They look and feel great and seem to be good quality, time will tell. Installation was no more difficult than any other covers, took less than an hour to install both covers, that included removing my old covers. If you want the look and feel of leather seats, I recommend these!