- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get on the road the classic styling of Fia Oe Series Seat Covers
- Molds to the contours of your seats for a full wraparound design
- Fashioned from the same durable, abrasion-resistant yet comfortable Olefin fabric that many OE maufacturers use for their factory cars
- All fabrics have been prepared to resist sunlight, weathering and even flames
- Padded back supports add comfort to your commute
- Fia Olefin Car Seat Covers stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Semi custom-sized to fit most trucks, minivans, SUVs, and cars on the road today
- Includes center armrest/console covers for most vehicles for full coverage
- Super Grip belt ‘n’ buckle system ensures a secure attachment process
- Your Fia Custom Oe Seat Covers are backed by a Limited 2-year Warranty
After years of use, your factory upholstery is bound to look a little worse for the wear. Whether it’s due to the crowds of passengers that have shuffled in and out, or because you might have forgotten to put the sunshade up one too many times, an upgrade might be in order. Add a bit of Old World style to your ride’s interior with a custom-fit set of Fia Seat Covers.
With the look of authentic factory material, durable Fia Oe Car Seat Covers are reinforced with multi-directional stretch trim for a snug fit on your specific seating arrangement. Warm in the winter and cool in the summer, these stylish covers can stand up to elements since they’re lightfast and colorfast, and even flame-resistant.
Fia Custom Seat Covers are easy to install, and padded back supports give your passengers a pleasant spot to sit for the duration of any trip. Your Fia Oe Seat Covers are covered by a 2-year warranty.
Fia Oe Semi Custom Seat Covers Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Martin K (GRAND JUNCTION, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 21, 2020 12:11 PM
I got 1st & 2nd row covers for my 2002 Chevy Tahoe. I could not find anything "off the rack" that was remotely acceptable. You'll need some common sense skills to install them but they go on nicely. That and the loss of the big pockets on the back of the front seats drops it to 4 stars. My kids are grown and on their own so not a big deal. I covered the first two rows for about the same cost as one OEM drivers seat bottom replacement. I'll take that action! I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again!
Reviewed by steve t (glendora, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Feb 23, 2020 10:45 AM
Keep in mind "Semi Custom Covers" Cover backs fit good but you lose the map pocket behind the seat.The bottoms cover are a little baggie, seams don't match factory seams so you'll probably have to stuff some foam to fill in the space in front.
Reviewed by Karin W (KEY WEST, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota RAV4 — Feb 21, 2020 12:14 AM
The seat covers themselves seem to be well made, but the fabric is really Scratchy and rough. I'm in south Florida and live in shorts sitting on this fabric would not be comfortable. I returned them and lost $35 on restocking and shipping. Disappointed...
Reviewed by Mark T (Moosup, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — Jul 06, 2019 6:33 AM
I have owned 2 sets of covers for my 2006 ranger first set lasted about 6 yrs. The first wore out on the edge of driver side seat from sliding in and out. That is the only one thing Fia could improve on, is beefing up the edges. Other than that GREAT fit (like a glove) that is why a bought a second set not to mention they look good !!!