- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Ready your off-roader for hog-wild adventures with MasterCraft DirtSport Factory Fit Slip Covers
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your Wrangler’s backseat
- Constructed from MasterCraft’s hardcore DirtSport fabric: Rogue Naugahyde sides, a tight-woven nylon center panel and vinyl-reinforced contact patches
- Delivers maximum protection against wear and tear and hides old damage
- Styled to match MasterCraft DirtSport front seats
- Pick from a wide range of color combinations
- Doesn’t block your seat controls or interfere with folding and tumbling
- Mounts securely with hidden straps and Velcro
- Built with pride in America
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
When you're out in the badlands fording streams, charging mud bogs and kicking up more dirt than a herd of stampeding stallions, the last thing on your mind is the condition of your backseat. It's not until you get back home that you discover the stains and have to shell out a fortune to get all that gunk detailed out. Keep the trail off your upholstery with the MasterCraft DirtSport Factory Fit Slip Cover.
Sturdier than the average Jeep seat cover, MasterCraft DirtSport Slip On Seat Covers are built from the toughest fabric in town: DirtSport. Like the standard Factory Fit Slip Covers, they start off with Rogue Naugahyde surrounding a tightly woven nylon center panel. Then comes the special line of defense: they're up-armored with vinyl-reinforced contact patches. They absorb a ton of abuse before showing any signs of wear. And if you're sporting a set of front DirtSport Seats, MasterCraft DirtSport Seat Covers are styled to match.
Custom-made for a perfect fit, MasterCraft Dirt Sport Seat Covers slip on easily and sit firmly in place with the help of hidden straps and Velcro strips. They're tailored here in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)