Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Block against mud, crud and wear by dressing your bench in MasterCraft Factory Fit Seat Covers
- Made-to-measure for a snug fit on your Wrangler’s stock backseat
- Styled to match your front MasterCraft Rubicon or Baja RS seats
- Crafted from Rogue Naugahyde and tightly woven nylon fabric
- Comes in your choice of killer color combos
- Leaves all your seat controls accessible and fully functional
- Easy to install using integrated straps and Velcro strips
- Made in the USA
- Your Mastercraft Factory Fit Slip Cover comes with a 1-year warranty
You might avoid puddles when you're walking around in a finely tailored suit. But, you'll feel compelled to steer your Wrangler straight for every mud hole you come across when you're all dressed up in a MasterCraft Factory Fit Slip Cover. Like armor plating for your 4x4's back seat, these rough-and-tumble covers are perfect for protecting against new stains and covering up old battle scars.
The next best thing to upgrading with an actual MasterCraft Bench Seat, MasterCraft Slip Covers feature the same sturdy materials and aggressive pattern as the full replacement bench. Rogue Naugahyde and tightly woven nylon fabric are stitched together for the ultimate balance of comfort and durability. Plus, you can pick from a range of color combinations to match your front Rubicon seats or accent your Jeep's finish.
Whether you're barreling over badlands in a classic CJ or a modern JK, Mastercraft Factory Fit Slip On Seat Covers come custom sized for your Jeep. Just slip them over your back bench; secure them with the included straps and Velcro strips; and your seat is ready to absorb epic off-road abuse. They're built with pride in the USA and covered by MasterCraft's 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)