- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Boost your interior style and protection with ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers
- Universal size fits vehicles with bucket seats and detachable headrests
- Made from high-quality simulated faux leather with padded foam backing
- Features side airbag seams
- Stretchy backs provide snug, easy slide-on installation
- Stays in place with sewn elastic loops and linking hooks
- Excellent option for Uber or Lyft drivers seeking temporary protection
- Your ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty
If you opted to skip the hefty dealership mark-up on stock leather, you can still enjoy the look and feel of your own luxury trim package with a set of ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers. Manufactured from top-grade simulated faux leather, these sleek covers add even more comfort with a padded foam backing.
ProZ Leatherette Car Seat Covers are universally-sized to fit most vehicles with bucket seats and detachable headrests, including side airbag seams.
This complete 9-piece set includes two front bucket covers and accompanying headrests, a top and bottom rear bench cover and three rear headrests. And thanks to a stretchy back fabric, they install easily and stay in place with sewn elastic loops and linking hooks. Your ProZ Vinyl Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty.
ProZ Leatherette Seat Covers Customer Reviews
106 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 1991 Lexus LS 400 — Jun 14, 2018 9:51 PM
For the amount purchased, this product is overall a good value. The lower seat cushion cover is a tad bigger than my car's actual seat so it slides a little bit however it's better to be bigger than smaller in most cases.
Reviewed by Reynolds, M (Bremerton, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda CR-V — Jun 12, 2018 9:56 PM
I used the front bucket seat covers, they look pretty nice and the soft leatherette feels nice. But the back seat part I didn't end up using, there was no holes for the head rest, and seat belts were a challenge. Instead I got custom fit ones for the back from Honda. But the front ones are good
Reviewed by Thomas L (HOLLY, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 05, 2018 2:36 PM
The cover is great material. The covers however did not accomadate my 60 40 split rear seats. They looked great and fit well but my rear seats will not fold correctly. The seat covers to protect against dog fur
Reviewed by fehmi a (walla walla, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — May 21, 2018 10:18 AM
If you are not looking for something super expensive and super professional this will be a great fit. back seat bench is divided in Honda CRVs but the material is one piece.