- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your upholstery with the unique look of ProZ Micro Suede front seat covers
- Semi Custom design fits most cars, trucks and SUVs with bucket seats, sized based on your vehicle in cart
- Enjoy the look and feel of sporty microsuede on the center insert with leatherette on the side bolsters and surrounding seat area
- Non-fading fabric and double-stitched seams for long-lasting coverage
- Padded foam layer provides added comfort and durability
- Easy slide-on installation with sewn elastic loops and linking hooks
- Leatherette is an easy to clean surface that can be wiped off with most interior cleaners in seconds
- Seat covers are compatible with side airbags and are specifically designed for safe deployment
- Seat covers are sold as a front seat kit, you will receive two front seat covers
Give your interior a boost of color, style and protection. These ProZ seat covers are designed to complement your interior while offering a great look and easy to clean surface. Simple installation is accomplished with Velcro straps and elastic materials. Patterns incorporate quality material and double stitching for added durability. Covers are purchased per seating row and come with headrest covers, back rest cover, and lower seat cushion covers. For example, if you purchase front row seat covers, you will receive two seat covers.
ProZ Premium Micro Suede Seat Covers Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan V (GEORGETOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Monte Carlo — Apr 21, 2020 9:34 AM
Great quality covers fairly easy to install I hope the durability is just as good. I think cinch straps going from left to right underneath the seats would have been easier for the install.
Reviewed by Robert K (VALENCIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Lexus IS 300 — Mar 06, 2020 8:09 PM
Overall fit was good, but there was a major design flaw that required cutting. The sides on the seat bottom did not have a pattern to allow for seat switches, so I literally had to cut the seat up to fit. Another thing is that it doesn't cover the back of the seat at all. I turned it into a permanent install so I was able to make it work.
Reviewed by Daniel F (franklin park, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Scion xD — May 30, 2019 4:57 AM
Looks great and very well made. My only gripe is the location of the velcro being too close to the seat controls. They were relatively easy to install given no instructions were included. Like the quick connect buckles.
Reviewed by Lauren H (TUCSON, AZ) — May 21, 2019 9:41 AM
The covers are excellent quality, match my interior perfectly and have a precise fir. They are a little challenging to put on and best done with two people. But totally worth it!
Reviewed by Mark S (Hanover, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Feb 15, 2019 2:35 AM
These covers are of the highest quality - you can't even tell the seats are covered! Connecting the hold-down straps under the seat was kind of a pain, but other than that, they're perfect.