- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Upgrade your entire interior with a ProZ Polyester Seat Cover Kit
- Universal covers fit most cars, trucks and SUVs with bucket seats
- Made from fade-resistant polyester fabric with foam backing for added cushion
- Seat Covers slide-on easily and attach with sewn elastic loops and linking hooks
- Seat covers are compatible with side airbags
- Your ProZ Polyester Seat Cover Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty
Give your hard-working ride a complete cabin overhaul with the all-in-one ProZ Polyester Seat Cover Kit. This low-maintenance ProZ Polyester Seat Covers Kit boasts easy-to-clean polyester construction and includes two front covers, a 2-piece back bench covers, five headrest covers, two seat belt pads and a steering wheel cover.
ProZ Polyester Seat Covers are made with a universal fit for most cars, trucks and SUVs with bucket seats. They slide-on easily, attaching with sewn elastic loops and linking hooks that keep each cover in place. Your ProZ Polyester Car Seat Covers are backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Polyester Seat Cover Kit Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kayebeth Z (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Oct 07, 2018 2:35 PM
Nice inexpensive seat cover. Matches car interior perfectly. But came with no installation instructions. Headcovers are way too small and back seat cover way too big. I bought these believing it said it was for a 60-40 split backseat. It is not. Very difficult to install and tears easily. Would not recommend.
Reviewed by Robert P (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Forester — Aug 23, 2018 2:50 PM
Reviewed by steven k (HUBBELL, MI) Reviewed for a 1982 Jeep CJ — Oct 12, 2017 4:23 PM
Reviewed by Christopher g (Renton, WA) — Oct 07, 2017 2:40 PM