- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ProZ Regal Seat Covers safeguard your ride’s upholstery against harmful UV rays, wear and spills
- Luxurious woven fabric lined with foam backing for extra comfort on long trips
- Slide-and-catch installation made easy thanks to sewn elastic loops and linking hooks
- Fits most middle-sized car, truck, van and SUV bucket seats with removable headrests
- Each ProZ Regal Seat Cover Set includes: 2- front bucket covers, 1- rear bench cover and 5 headrests (2 front and 3 rear)
- Simple to clean – nothing more than a brush and mild detergent necessary
- Available in a wide variety of colors to highlight your interior
- Your ProZ Regal Car Seat Covers is covered by a 30-day warranty
Defend your interior from UV rays that crack and spills that stain with the simple but sturdy application of ProZ Regal Seat Covers. Boasting deluxe, grey woven fabric construction and backed with comfort-enhancing foam, these easy-to-clean seat wraps install with loops and hooks and fit most bucket seats with removable headrests. 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Regal Seat Covers Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Debbie Z (GLENDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 20, 2018 7:56 AM
The front covers are great! The back ones couldn't even be used because they didn't have holes for seat belts or head rests. The cost to return them and the restocking fee made it so it was not worth it. I'm going cut holes to fit but it won't last unless I sew the edges.
Reviewed by Judy Y (SAN CARLOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander — Jun 27, 2018 12:40 PM
Reviewed by Amy G (YUBA CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Cherokee — Aug 15, 2017 6:57 AM
Seat covers don't fit my Cherokee very well. They slide around a lot and create static. Looking at a distance probably look good, but up close you can see they are cheap and ill fitting. Good price and protects my seats, but is only a temporary fix.