- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add style and protection to your car seats with Saddleman Canvas Seat Covers.
- Made from contractor-grade Ballistic fabric with high thread count and tight weave for maximum durability and abrasion resistance
- Made from high quality 100% cotton for breathability and durability.
- Machine washable makes these easy to clean, drip dry, and reinstall.
- Choose from a variety of available colors to suit your interior.
- Easy installation that does not require any tools.
- Custom-fit armrest and headrest covers are included, when applicable
- Made with pride in the USA.
- Backed by a 1 year warranty.
AutoAnything has you and your car seats breathing easy with Saddleman canvas seat covers. These custom made seat covers are made proudly in the USA by hard working skilled craftspeople. Unlike universal fit seat covers, these are made to order to ensure a tight precise fit. Canvas seat covers are made with 100% high quality cotton for ultimate comfort and durability. Whether you want individual seats, or want the entire interior protected, we’ve got you covered with truck seat covers.
In a fast paced world full of rain, mud, and in-car meals, your car seats are prone to the worst abuse in your car or truck. Luckily, Saddleman seat covers go above and beyond to keep your seats fresh, and your wallet even fresher. Gone are the days of getting into your car or truck and suffering through the heat or cold the seats hold. The high quality canvas these truck seat covers utilize are breathable and will keep your seat cool in the sweltering summer, and warm in the dead of winter. The breathable cotton is easy to wash in case of those messy spills. Simply throw the canvas seat covers into the wash, and hang them to dry afterwards! The benefits of Saddleman canvas seat covers compared to the generic universal seat covers are bountiful. Car and truck seats come in countless shapes and sizes. Universal car seats never fit properly, and may not come with the important pieces to wrap the arm rest or head rest. With Saddleman, your truck seat cover comes with every piece you need to complete the look of a clean interior. Simply select your year, make, and model to have the experts make your seat covers to order. This will ensure every arm rest, head rest, and other miscellaneous pieces match the look.
Whether you want a fresh look in your car or truck, or desire protection from the dangers of mud, water, and whatever your kid spills, car and truck seat covers from Saddleman is the way to go. With several color selections to choose from, there is a set of seat covers for every vehicle out there. Made with pride in the USA, these custom seat covers are made with high quality cotton, and come with a 1 year warranty. Don’t get caught with dirty ugly seats again. Get covered with Saddleman.
- Not 100% sure about your seat configuration? Saddleman will always call you before manufacturing your seat cover to ensure you receive the correct custom fit patterns for your specific vehicle!
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Made with pride in the USA
Saddleman Canvas Seat Covers Customer Reviews
144 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paula B (WILSALL, MT) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder — Jul 16, 2019 5:29 AM
Reviewed by jeff d (WHITE OAK, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jul 09, 2019 6:18 AM
Reviewed by Wayne W (CHESTERFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jun 17, 2019 5:26 AM
Fit the seats great with a look that matched the interior of my truck. They were snug but that is what you need in a seat cover because if they are loose they will wear the seat fabric from friction when they move. Heat rest covers were a little tight and if you are not carful you can bust the seams, once they are in place there is no problem.
Reviewed by Rowan M (ALAMOGORDO, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 17, 2019 4:15 PM