- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get supreme protection for your car’s interior with Saddleman NeoSupreme seat covers
- Neosupreme material resists water, stains, and other spills to keep your car clean
- Laser-measured and computer-cut for a perfect fit that won’t sag under pressure
- Machine washable makes these car seat covers easy to clean, drip dry, and reinstall
- Custom armrest and headrest covers are included (when applicable) to leave no inch of your original seat vulnerable
- Available in solid and two-tone color options
- Cushioned under layer provides comfort for long drives
- Precision fit ensures a quick installation with no tools needed
- Saddleman NeoSupreme Seat Covers are made with pride in the USA and are backed by a 1-Year Warranty against fabric flaws and workmanship
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
You don't have to cover your car's upholstery. Just like you don't have to order a venti Americano and forget to secure the top after you put the sugar in… but you're going to. If you want protection for your car's interior, it doesn't get much better than neosupreme. I mean, it has the word "supreme" in it. It almost has to be good.
Similar to neoprene seat covers, neosupreme car and truck seat covers are perfect for updating a dated interior or protecting a new one. Like neoprene seat covers, they look smooth and are smooth to the touch, too. And they can protect your seats from everything mother nature (or a gaggle of kids) can throw at them, just like neoprene. So, what's the difference?
These modern neosupreme truck and car seat covers are engineered to provide the same protection as neoprene seat covers without the hefty price tag. But you don't have to sacrifice the sleek appearance or cushioned comfort of the real deal – neosupreme looks and feels exactly the same. It's almost like you're getting in on a secret hack here. We're kind of jealous, actually.
Neosupreme material is specifically designed to resist stains and fading. An exploded juicebox, leaking sports drink, and hours in the sun have nothing on this. Even better, this material cleans up fast. You can toss it in the wash or spot clean it using a mild detergent and a damp cloth for those times you need to get rid of the evidence fast, like when you spill ketchup on the seat but you always tell all your friends there's no eating in your car for any reason ever.
Saddleman NeoSupreme Seat Covers are tailor made to fit your vehicle. These laser-measured and computer-cut car and truck seat covers are easy to install and won't flap and slide around like those big-box-store covers will. Their custom design never interferes with your seats' functionality, allowing you free access to your armrests, headrests, and consoles. Can all car seat covers say that? We think not.
Whether you want to protect brand new upholstery or update older fabric, you can keep your seats protected with Saddleman NeoSupreme seat covers.
Installation Instructions for Saddleman NeoSupreme car and truck seat covers (PDF)
- Not 100% sure about your seat configuration? Saddleman will always call you before manufacturing your seat cover to ensure you receive the correct custom fit patterns for your specific vehicle!
- To ensure a cohesive look, order all seat cover rows at once. Due to slight differences in fabric rolls, patterns and colors may not match if ordered at various times.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Saddleman NeoSupreme Seat Covers Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by james h (Lamar, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Apr 16, 2020 9:13 PM
Maybe it is because I have leather seats but the covers slide all over the place when I get in and out of the vehicle. I have the straps pulled a little tighter than I was comfortable with out of fear of them busting loose. I have to readjust the cover every time I get in the vehicle, which is not what I anticipated with a high priced custom fit seat cover. They look nice (when adjusted) and I am sure they provide protection for my seats but they are not a hassle free item.
Reviewed by Angela A (HOQUIAM, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2020 6:29 PM
They look and fit great, I love how they are nice and smooth. Once I figured out how the back seat went on. They were easy to install and I like that they have clips. I've bought other brands, but they never fit or looked this good.
Reviewed by Andrew G (GRAND PRAIRIE, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Avalanche — Mar 27, 2020 11:21 AM
Great seat cover. Installation was very easy on all seats but the drivers because the power seat motors would not allow me to get to the straps. But, I got it done with a little ingenuity.