- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/30 - 11/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Upgrade your stock seating with Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers
- Universal-fit covers for both low-back and high-back bucket seats
- Sized to work with bucket seating in most cars, trucks and SUVs
- Genuine leather front with stretch mesh sides & back ensure a snug fit
- Easy-to-reach front pocket offers a convenient storage area
- Available in your choice of black or grey
- Slip-on installation is quick and simple with no tools required
- Your Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty
Protect your upholstery and enhance your interior with one easy upgrade—Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers. Whether you want to defend against stain-causing spills or cover existing damage to your dull stock seating, Saddleman Universal Leather Car Seat Covers do it with style.
Designed to work with bucket seating in most cars, trucks and SUVs, these universal-fit leather seat covers are available for both low-back and high-back bucket seats. Crafted with a genuine leather front and finished with stretch mesh sides and backing, these slip-on covers offer an attractive look and a snug, almost-custom fit.
Each Saddleman Universal Fit Leather Seat Cover features a convenient storage front pocket and comes in your choice of black or grey. Your Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers come with a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Saddleman Universal Leather Seat Covers Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul M (SOUTH WEYMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 28, 2018 8:35 AM
I gave 5 stars because the seat cover fit perfectly and with ease however I wasn't pleased with the headrest piece because it is too small I have a 2015 Chevy Silverado and the headrests are bigger than what was sent while trying to get the cover on it ripped I think the manufacturer should make the covers a little bigger otherwise 5 stars !!!!!
Reviewed by Calvin S (Celina, OH) Reviewed for a 1993 GMC Vandura — Aug 04, 2018 8:24 AM