- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat Designs Neosupreme Seat Covers are perfect for sporty protection
- Water-resistant, UV-treated 3mm neosupreme construction
- Soft, durable covers deliver smooth style and extreme comfort
- Custom covers are made with a factory-like fit for your car, truck, van or SUV
- Available in a wide range of vibrant, contemporary color options
- Neosupreme Seat Covers are easy to install with a snug-fitting design
- Sold per row with included head/arm rests when required
- Made right here in the good ole' USA
- Your Seat Designs Neosupreme Custom Fit Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Seat Designs Neosupreme Seat Covers provide total interior protection for your ride, whether you’re headed to the office or the ocean. Crafted from water-resistant, UV-treated 3mm neosupreme, these high-quality seat covers are the perfect way to defend your upholstery from potential damage caused by spills, surf or sand.
Custom-cut using state-of-the-art computer technology, these Neosupreme Seat Designs Seat Covers deliver a snug-fitting design and soft, comfortable seating for your car, truck, van or SUV. Seat Designs Neosupreme Car Seat Covers are available in a wide range of vibrant, contemporary color options to match or accent your ride’s interior style.
Seat Designs Neosupreme Seat Covers are sold per row for your specific vehicle with included head/arm rest covers when needed. Your Seat Designs Neosupreme Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Seat Designs Neosupreme Custom Fit Seat Covers Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by RONALD S (MARSHALL, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2018 1:16 PM
Installation could be made much easier if metal rings were attached to each elastic strap so the "S" hooks could easily attach. The "S" rings are very difficult to squeeze together to secure. Solved this by clamping on "hog rings" purchased at a hardware store and put on each strap. Squeezed on a "S" hook on half of them making it easy to pull and clamp on the opposite ring. If following the instructions, you would have to try and squeeze the "S" hooks together while working under the seat.
Reviewed by John R (jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Aug 01, 2018 4:10 AM
These are high quality and fit the seats like a glove, but install couldn't been way easier if the design built in the hook in the loop tabs instead of the customer having to cramp on the S clips with pliers on each loop. Why not just make them with clips built in?? The install isn't hard, it just takes much longer because of the above. Fortunately the kit comes with a tool to help you bring the clips under and/or through the seats.