- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seat Designs Neosupreme custom fit seat covers offer sporty and durable protection for your car, truck or SUV’s upholstery
- Constructed of a durable, polyester-blend material for lasting coverage
- Water-resistant, fade-resistant, and stain-resistant to protect your car’s interior from sun damage, rips, tears, and spills
- An affordable alternative to neoprene seat covers, with the same soft to the touch feeling
- Available in over 10 vibrant color combinations to match or complement your interior
- Custom design and precision cuts make for a factory-like fit right out of the box
- Easy to clean fabric - just spot clean with a mild detergent and air dry
- Seat Designs car seat covers are sold by the row with included head/armrests and matching console covers for some vehicles
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Seat Designs Neosupreme Custom Fit Seat Covers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Take a moment to picture your vehicle's beautiful upholstery the day you bought it – the feel, the shine, and that amazing “new car” smell. Don't let an accidental coffee spill change all that. Equip your car with Seat Designs Neosupreme seat covers for a water (and coffee) resistant barrier that protects not only your car’s interior but its resale value as well.
Seat Designs Neosupreme Seat Covers are comfortable, durable, and easy on the eyes, adding a new layer of style to your car’s interior while protecting the original materials from wear, tear, and stains. Based on the better-known "Neoprene", a material commonly used in diving wetsuits, Neosupreme is an affordable alternative to Neoprene seat covers that is durable, breathable and stain-resistant. Plus, your new Neosupreme car seat covers are more lightweight, more breathable, and easier to install, too, thanks to their polyester blend construction. You probably won’t notice the difference, but your wallet sure will. So, as long as you aren't hauling overfull fish tanks on your seats every day, you may as well save yourself the extra expense. Spot clean your new covers for a quick and easy clean up and spend that money on replacing your spilled coffee instead.
The term "universal-fit" is generally code for "they will cover your seats, but they'll look like your thumb after a day in the pool." The folks at Seat Designs don't mess around with one-size-fits-all nonsense, they employ advanced computer technology to design and accurately cut a set of car seat covers according to your vehicle’s specific measurements, carefully stitching them together for precision lines every time. Seat Designs Neosupreme Custom Fit Seat Covers will fit your upholstery so tightly that people will think it came that way. Plus, they come in over 10 color combinations to give your car, truck or SUV just the look you’re going for, and are backed by a 2-year warranty to make sure you have lasting protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Seat Designs Neosupreme Custom Fit Seat Covers Customer Reviews
101 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by daphne c (fayetteville, GA) — Jun 15, 2019 12:05 PM
Reviewed by mark h (COTTONWOOD, AZ) — May 16, 2019 4:22 PM
Reviewed by Maria F (DESOTO, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — May 14, 2019 7:25 PM
These seat cover are nice. They were fairly easy to install (for a girl with long nails). They make my ole truck look really nice on the inside. Nice fabric great look.
Reviewed by Steve M (Glendora, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Impala — Apr 24, 2019 7:38 PM
Reviewed by Curtis V (KINGSFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2019 12:54 PM
These seat covers are great. I've received numerous compliments on them. Some haven't believed me when I've told them they are seat covers (they fit that good). My biggest complaint would be the install. I'm thankful young kids were around when I was installing them. The driver's side seat was difficult (due to not having much hand room because of power/heated seats), passenger side was a breeze, the backseat I had to remove altogether to get them on. That p*ssed me off. I'd buy again though