- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your interior a luxurious look with Seat Designs Scottsdale Seat Covers
- Made from soft, premium fabric lined with foam for added comfort
- Easy-to-install Seat Design covers are compatible with your vehicle’s side airbags
- Custom-fit seat covers are available in a range of stylish color options
- An affordable alternative to neoprene seat covers, with the same soft to the touch feeling
- Scottsdale Covers are sold per row including armrest and headrest covers (if applicable)
- Your Seat Designs Scottsdale Seat Covers carry a 1-year warranty
Enhance your interior with Seat Designs Scottsdale Seat Covers. Custom-crafted for your ride from premium, plush fabric, these luxurious seat covers add durable defense from spills and stains with a look that will stand the test of time. Sold per row including armrest and headrest covers (if applicable). 1-year warranty.
Seat Designs Scottsdale Seat Covers Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by hien l (Pearl City, HI) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Civic — Oct 31, 2018 8:08 PM
I have an 89 civic sedan. These did not come with headrest covers, which was strange but I didnt see anything that said they were or weren't gonna be included. Since the pattern for these would cover a large range of civics, the seat cover was a little tight toward the top. Installation of the bottom was easier after removing the seat. They look pretty nice, however
Reviewed by Clyde L (WALNUT COVE, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Oct 27, 2018 9:41 AM
Reviewed by Lynn B (Mechanicsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Explorer — Oct 08, 2018 8:51 AM
I love the covers but, I can not pull the tabs through to secure them with the hooks. Because there is a fabric across the back to where the back and seat connect....
Reviewed by Stephen C (SURPRISE, AZ) — Oct 02, 2018 3:28 PM
Very pleased with seat covers and arm rest covers but head rest covers way too small. Called Customer Service who asked for pictures. We sent the pictures and never heard another word from them.