- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stylize your interior with Seat Designs Sierra Saddle Blanket Seat Covers
- Custom-made covers deliver a factory-like fit for your car, truck, van or SUV
- Old West-inspired Saddle Blanket pattern gives your ride a unique look
- Durable tweed fabric features your choice of several southwestern motifs
- Lined with heavy-duty foam insulation for an extra layer of comfort
- Easy to install and sold per row (with included armrests and headrests, depending on seat configuration)
- Your Seat Designs Sierra Saddle Blanket Seat Covers carry a 2-year warranty
Seat Designs Sierra Saddle Blanket Seat Covers offer your ride durable interior protection with a dash of southwest style. Custom-cut using state-of-the-art computer technology, these quality seat covers slip on with a picture-perfect fit for your car, truck, van or SUV.
Made from sturdy tweed fabric and designed to be as tough as they are trendy, your Old West-inspired Seat Designs Sierra Seat Covers disguise existing damage or prevent potential stains while delivering a truly unique look. Seat Designs Sierra Blanket Car Seat Covers feature a layer of foam insulation for added comfort and are finished with 3/8" quilted foam backing for easy installation.
Available in your choice of several pattern and color combinations, Seat Designs Sierra Saddle Blanket Seat Covers are sold per row to meet your vehicle’s needs and include head/arm rest covers when required. Your Seat Designs Sierra Saddle Blanket Seat Covers carry a 2-year warranty.
Seat Designs Sierra Saddle Blanket Seat Covers Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paulette S (THE VILLAGES, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-450/550 — Nov 13, 2018 5:27 PM
Got these for the cab area of our Class C motorhome. Perfect fit, though they were pretty difficult to install with the straps and s-clips. That may have been because of seat modifications made by the RV manufacturer though. Used some small bungee cords under seats to connect elastic loops. The covers are surprisingly attractive and seem very well made and sturdy. They're thick and fit very snugly.
Reviewed by Michael L (TOPEKA, KS) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Nov 08, 2018 12:03 PM
Reviewed by Cecelia S (VERO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda CR-V — Nov 05, 2018 4:53 AM
Reviewed by Brenda G (GRAND CHAIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 01, 2018 5:13 AM