- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go tactical and cloak your ride’s interior with SKANDA A-TACS Tactical Camo Canvas Seat Covers by Coverking
- Fashioned from authentic 500-denier Cordura ballistic fabric and backed with a waterproof inner lining
- Exclusive A-TACS, AU, LE and FG camo designs available to set your covers even more apart
- Digitally-applied micro-sketch patterns create a distinct, mass cluster design for enhanced concealment
- Integrates a 6-pouch MOLLE system for storage on the backside of seats
- Offers superior damage-resistance and creates a ruggedly stylish, carbon-fiber look
- Each SKANDA Custom Seat Cover comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Your SKANDA A-TACS Tactical Camo Canvas Seat Covers by Coverking are covered by a 2-year warranty
No need to go MIA when it comes to interior style and stain-resistance – install a set of SKANDA A-TACS Tactical Camo Canvas Seat Covers. Durably crafted from Cordura ballistic fabric and internally-waterproofed, these top-of-the-line seat wraps include a 6-pouch MOLLE arrangement on the back for safe storage of your battle-ready gear. 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
SKANDA A-TACS Tactical Camo Canvas Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dwayne M (Alderson, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 02, 2017 8:20 AM
Installation was pretty easy, but takes time. A plastic tool is included to aid installation, a tag is on the bottom of each cover showing which is the left/right side. If you have power or heated seats, you have to consider how to route the straps to avoid contact with the wires. The covers don't fight super tight, but they do stay in place once properly adjusted and have minimal "puckering". Protection and some storage space was my main concern. I would recommend these covers.