- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your seats and show off your unique style with SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking
- Made out of high-quality Neosupreme - a lightweight alternative to neoprene seat covers - for breathable and stain resistant coverage
- Designed with genuine Kryptek camo in a variety of patterns and colors for a unique look
- Water resistant material protects your upholstery from liquids and spills
- Foam-backed covers add an extra layer of comfort
- UV-treated fabric resists sun damage, mildew, stains and rotting
- Micro and macro layering gives your seat the utmost protection
- Custom tailored to your specific sedan, truck or SUV for a flush fit
- Includes headrests and armrests for added uniformity and comfort
- Design also includes a center console for split bench rows, air bag cutouts, and map pockets, when applicable
- Comes with a free installation kit, which includes a kevlar glove, installation tool, traction pad and safety glasses (a $19.99 value)
- Our SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking are proudly made in California, USA and come backed by a 2-year warranty
Whether you’re a casual nature lover or a die-hard hunting enthusiast, SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking give your seats the protection they need and your interior the look you’ve been craving. A hard-working alternative to neoprene seat covers, these SKANDA Kryptek covers are made from a durable polyester blend that features micro and macro layering for top-notch protection in any environment. That means your Neosupreme covers will fend off UV-damage, spills, stains, mildew and more. And, after a long day in the deer stand or out at the worksite, the foam backed camo seat covers will make for a comfortable drive home while keeping all that dirt and sweat out of your upholstery.
Neosupreme fabric is a water-resistant, high-quality, more affordable alternative to neoprene seat covers. So, whether you use your SKANDA Kryptek camo seat covers to update worn seats or provide some immediate protection to brand new one so they never look a day older than fresh off the lot, you’ll be able to make a big change to the look of your ride without making a big impact on your wallet. Each seat cover is custom-made in California, USA, to the specs of your sedan, truck or SUV and will come complete with air bag cutouts, and headrest, armrest and center console coverage for split bench rows (when applicable). Depending on the model of your vehicle, your seat covers will also come with seat-back map pouches, keeping your cabin clean and your things well within arm’s reach.
You can leave those tools right where they’re at, because your new camo seat covers come with everything you need for a just-right installation on the first try. All you need to worry about now is which camo color and design calls to you most.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
SKANDA Kryptek Camo Neosupreme Seat Covers by Coverking Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin M (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-250 — Mar 25, 2020 8:08 AM