- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Each Superlamb Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Cover is semi-custom-cut for your car, truck, SUV or van
- Sold in pairs per seating row
- Durable, double elastic trim ensures a shift-free fit
- Install in minutes with no hassle
- Easy maintenance – occasional light brushing keeps sheepskin seat covers fluffy and fresh
- Available in an assortment of rich colors
- Sheepskin stays cool and dry in the summer, warm and cozy in the winter
- Handcrafted from firm, dense, 7/8” to 1” thick 100% genuine Australian sheepskin
- Backed by a 2-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
Stay warm in winter and cool in summer with the thick loft of sheepskin seat covers’ natural fibers. Superlamb Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers are the ultimate way to bring comfort and style to your vehicle’s interior.
Crafted from 100% Australian pelts and finished with a cloth backing, Superlamb Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers are semi-custom crafted for your vehicle with an elastic trim that hugs the seats. Ounce for ounce, sheepskin is stronger than steel, so it will last protect your seats from fading, cracking and wearing for years to come.
Available in several attractive colors, Superlamb Semi-Custom Sheepskin covers are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Superlamb Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers are a custom-order product and are NOT RETURNABLE. To order a material sample or to have any other questions answered, please call 800-874-8888 before ordering.
Superlamb Semi-Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leonard W (Woodland Park, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 05, 2018 5:32 AM
Reviewed by Phyllis G (McKinney, TX) — Feb 17, 2012 8:20 AM
Had great help in properly ordering my sheepskin covering. I would caution folks to actually read email confirmation though instead of just assuming its only that, as they needed a couple more bits of info about car before they could process order. But then it all worked well and my 17yo installed fairly easily once he realized which way was up!
Reviewed by William I (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Accord — Feb 16, 2011 7:31 AM
Reviewed by Tim B (Blythe, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon — Aug 09, 2010 9:50 AM