- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Superlamb Tailor-Made Sheepskin Seat Covers are handcrafted from the finest-quality, genuine Australian and New Zealand pelts
- Sold in pairs per row and include center console, armrest and headrest covers when applicable (varies by vehicle)
- Fully covers seat side panels and includes an 8-10 inch cap extending down the back of the seat
- Known as “Nature’s Thermostat”, sheepskin seat covers stay cool and dry in the summer – warm and cozy in winter
- Easy to take care of – just an occasional light brushing keeps them looking pristine and fluffy
- Superlamb Sheepskin Seat Covers are hand-sewn and tailored in the USA
- Each Sheepskin Seat Cover is custom-crafted to fit every contour of your car, truck, SUV or van’s specific seat design
- Choose from a variety of luxurious colors to accent your interior
- Backed by a 2-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
There are no other sheepskin seat covers like Superlambs. Each sheepskin cover is hand-tailored from the highest-quality sheepskin available anywhere to custom-fit your specific seats like a second skin.
Remarkably, sheepskin is, ounce for ounce, stronger than steel, so it will protect your seats from fading, cracking and wear for years to come. Known as “Nature’s Thermostat”, the thick loft of natural fibers keeps sheepskin seat covers cool in summer, warm in winter and great looking all year long.
Backed by a 2-year warranty and bring the ultimate lap of luxury to your front seat.
- Superlamb Tailor-Made Sheepskin Seat Covers are a custom-order product and are NON-RETURNABLE. To order a material sample or to have any other questions answered, please call 800-874-8888 before ordering.
- Special Note: If we have any questions regarding your seat type or vehicle information, we will contact you.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Superlamb Tailor-Made Sheepskin Seat Covers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lloyd B (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 18, 2012 9:31 AM
After I came to terms with the cost of custom fabricated seat covers, I took the leap and ordered a pair. To my delight, these totally met my expectations! The quality of the materials and overall craftsmanship is excellent. That being said; having detailed installation instructions for my specific vehicle would have been nice, but I figured it out nonetheless. The seats in my Mercedes now feel like comfy lounge chairs. If you're on the fence about purchasing a pair of these covers - make the leap and buy some. You definitely won't regret it!
Reviewed by Russell M (Centreville, VA) — Nov 06, 2011 4:29 AM
As the title says, these are excellent sheepskin seat covers. Thick, soft, luxurious feel; lots of solid, sturdy attachment hooks for reasonably snug fit. Installation was relatively easy, only made slightly difficult by the tight quarters in a Mustang interior.
Reviewed by Marina T (Lacey, WA) — Sep 20, 2011 3:28 AM
Loved the covers. After shopping the net feverishly to make sure I got the best possible quality covers for myMercede s 350E, I was very pleased with my final selection. Would highly recomnmend the covers to all. The covers had a classic rich look of quality with an excellent fit. The look & Feel is like my Blue Duck Shearling coat... fabulous. Thank you , it's been a pleasure!!!
Reviewed by John V (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Tahoe — Sep 15, 2011 1:11 PM
The driver's seat fit great, the passenger seat did not. The seat had too much material on the upper half and would not fit without bunching. We had a very hard time getting a return shipping label to send them back but after three days of phone conversations did get a lable and sent them back. We look forward to getting a pair that fit because we were happy with the product other than the fit of the one seat. John View