- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your upholstery free of grass-stains and pet-dander with a set of WeatherTech Seat Covers
- Polycotton twill fabric has a waterproof finish to safeguard against spilled liquids
- Features an extra layer of nylon lining for extra durability and protection
- Held in place by tear-resistant straps, specialty inserts and a non-slip bottom
- Semi-custom to fit just about any interior
- Machine-washable any time you need it
- Offered for fitment on both rear and bucket-style front seats
- You must have a headrest on the seatback to strap these covers on
- Does not work in vehicles equipped with a center seatbelt
- Your WeatherTech Seat Covers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You love your kids. You love your pets. And you love your friends. But you’re not crazy about the damage they can leave in their wake, especially if you’re having a good time. Prevent everything from spilled drinks to muddy paws from blemishing your upholstery with a semi-custom set of WeatherTech Seat Covers.
Suitable for application on bucket-style front and rear seats, they’ve been fashioned from a hard-wearing, polycotton twill fabric with a nylon lining and given a waterproof finish. They also boast a non-slip bottom and specialty inserts to prevent slippage, while tough straps keep them securely in place.
Be aware that your vehicle needs to have a headrest on the seatback, as these covers won’t properly install otherwise. They’re also incompatible with vehicles that come with a center seatbelt. Your WeatherTech Seat Covers are supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WeatherTech Seat Covers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael P (VASSALBORO, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Sienna — Apr 09, 2018 5:32 AM
My wife wanted seat covers for her van that came out easily so they could be cleaned. These for the bill for that. They don't come with headrest covers... Some option for that would be great. They are a little more loose than I would like. I have the Carhartt covers in my Tundra and prefer those, but they don't make them for the Sienna.
Reviewed by Matthew S (GORHAM, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — Dec 12, 2017 3:30 AM
Works well for my 2017 Dodge Durango RT, however I needed to cut a hole in it where the seat belt connects to in back bench seat for a booster seat. The Dodge Durango's rear bench seat belt connectors do not move. The seat cover seems a bit pricey, but overall satisfied.
Reviewed by Alex K (BRADENTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Audi Q5 — Nov 21, 2017 7:13 AM
Great material, non slip back so adheres well to my leather seats. I like some of the unique features like bottom cover extends across bottom side and front, the seat belt slit with velcro closure can accommodate any location, great material. Well built. Been looking for one this good and finally found it.