- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cockpit comfortable and functional with Bestop TrailMax II Jeep Seat Hardware
- These Bestop Jeep accessories are custom crafted for a factory-style fit in your Wrangler
- Available in three styles: Seat Risers, Seat Sliders and Seat Adapter Brackets
- Seat Risers boost your stock or TrailMax II Seats up, release forward when you need to reach your back seats and boast a no-drill install
- Seat Sliders are OEM-style replacements for worn out sliders and come complete with two gliders, one handle and mounting hardware
- Seat Adapter Brackets allow you to mount TrailMax II Seats on stock risers inside '97 – '02 TJs and are powder coated for intense corrosion resistance
- Bestop covers all TrailMax II Jeep Seat Hardware models with a 1-year warranty
As the captain of the U.S.S. Rock Crawler, you've spent plenty of time parked in the driver's seat. So much time, in fact, that you've probably noticed that your factory seats just don't perform like they used to. Maybe the slider is sticking, or they're sitting too low, or the springs are starting to poke through. No matter the problem, you can repair your busted buckets or swap 'em out with Bestop TrailMax II Jeep Seat Hardware—all without making an expensive trip to the dealership.
Bestop Seat Hardware comes in three styles: Seat Risers, Seat Sliders and Seat Adapter Brackets. Seat Risers hoist your throne up if you're sitting too low to the ground. Seat Sliders are full factory-style replacements for your Jeep's slider mechanism. And, Seat Adapter Brackets allow you to mount Bestop TrailMax II seats to factory risers on '97 – '02 TJs. All hardware is custom crafted to Bestop's stringent standards for strength and durability. Plus, they're all backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bestop TrailMax II Jeep Seat Hardware Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher R J (Wesson, MS) — Mar 20, 2014 5:55 AM
Orderesd seats and all harware and when i get them NOTHING not even screws to attach the seat to the best top brackets I bought seats are cheaply made buy somewhat comfertable I wouldnt recomend these opt for the more expensive brand and get quality!!!!