- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drive in total comfort with MasterCraft Baja RS DirtSport Seats
- Keeps you sitting tight during action-packed off-road adventures
- Reclining suspension seats developed specifically for off-road enthusiasts
- DirtSport Seats feature vinyl material in the primary wear spots to extend longevity
- Fatigue-fighting ergonomics and suspension for safety and comfort
- Seats recline to nine positions from tilt forward to full recline back
- Heavy-duty billet-aluminum reclining levers
- Designed to work with 5-point safety restraints
- Includes anti-submarine strap slot and shoulder harness slots
- Optional full suspension liner and double Pirelli seat straps
- For comfort and safely they fit up to a 40" waistline
- Select from an array of popular color combinations
- Proudly emblazoned with the legendary MasterCraft logo
- Made by MasterCraft in the USA
- Your MasterCraft Baja RS DirtSport Seats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Bumping around the backcountry doesn't have to leave you with a backache. So, sit tight in the reclining safety and comfort of MasterCraft Baja RS DirtSport Seats. Featuring full suspension and reclining capabilities, MasterCraft RS seats keep you comfy in any of the 9 positions from tilt forward to full recline. What sets RS DirtSport seats apart from regular RS seats is the material. Featuring vinyl material in the wear spots, DirtSport Seats extend seat longevity.
Crafted for off-road safety and comfort, MasterCraft Baja DirtSport seats features a full suspension system and integrated fatigue-fighting ergonomics. They fit up to a 40" waistline and come standard with an anti-submarine strap slot and shoulder harness slots. Plus, you can get them with an array of options like full-suspension liners and double Pirelli seat straps for maximum race safety.
MasterCraft knows that you're concerned with more than safety and comfort. So, MasterCraft Baja RS dirt sport seats come in a wide array of racy color combinations, each designed to bring out the custom look of your race rig. Each bucket is equipped with the MasterCraft logo, and what's more, MasterCraft crafts your Baja RS DirtSport Seats in the USA and backs them with a 1-year warranty.
- Each seat sold individually in left or right configuration
- Vehicle specific seat mounts, if available, are sold separately
- Seats are not direct bolt-in replacements on all vehicles and may require modification to install
- Bucket seats with custom options built in (rear pockets, seat heaters, lumbar support, custom colors) are not returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
MasterCraft Baja RS DirtSport Seats Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy R (DOWNEY, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 13, 2017 12:05 PM
Delivered early and the best price around these seats are awsome I have back problems so the lumbar support was a must and the suspension seat also the craftsmanship is 2nd to none I highly recommend these seats for the price install only took less than 2 hours
Reviewed by Robert N (Orting, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 03, 2016 11:48 PM
As a disabled Vet I needed something that would work for me. Or give up off-roading. The Baja RS Dirt Sport seats fit the bill. What can I say other than I love these seats just like everyone else who has them. I'd rather sit in my Jeep in stead of my recliner. I can not say enough about these seats, even my wife loves them. She didn't understand why I would spend money on seats in stead of regearing my Jeep! Now she understands. Do yourself a favor and get MasterCraft seats.