- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sized for the average driver
- Light-weight fiberglass composite shell
- Harness slots that can accommodate a wide range of drivers
- Removable/customized padding
- Upper cushion is removable to give more room for a head and neck restraint system
- Fire retardant fabric
- Sparco Seat Dimension Guide (PDF)
The Grid II was designed to provide the ultimate lateral support, racing ergonomics and safety. This unique design incorporates individual padding that is attached by Velcro. This padding design allows for ventilation channels. The Grid II features a brand new shell design that has deep side bolsters and very supportive shoulder bolsters for excellent lateral hold. In addition to the unique padding and shell design, the Grid II seat is the first seat to use Sparco’s new Lightened Fiberglass (LF) technology. This new LF technology uses aramadic fiber-reinforced fiberglass in a special Sparco manufacturing process that has lightened the traditional fiberglass composite shell by an average of 3lbs. The shell is then wrapped in impact-absorbing foam along with fire retardant fabric. The upper cushion can be removed to give more room for a head and neck restraint system. The Grid II features harness slots that can accommodate a range of drivers. The Grid II is FIA approved
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)